Silent Hill 2 on Xbox

Garion

Veteran X
Hey, I've been playing through Silent Hill 2 recently on my Xbox...

I got to a point in the hospital where you have to unlock a box with four different chains/locks on it. I got the two keys and used those (Lapis eye and purple bull?) and got one code, but I'm having some trouble on the other one. Apparently it's randomly generated on a per-game basis.. that's fine and all, I found the code. But the code it gave, 9554, doesn't work on the little combination lock. :/ If anyone's played through it and remembers some little trick that I'm forgetting, can you fill me in? I've been searching for the past few days and it's really pissing me off.

Thanks,
Garion.

i think i remember being stuck on that forever, im not sure how i got past it, and its been months since ive passed it so i dunno

Is this the one where you use the hair and something else to get the key out of the shower drain?

Yeah. The hair is IN the box I'm trying to unlock (according to Gamefaqs).

I'm down to this last combo lock and I can't figure out if I have to twist the numbers around clockwise or counterclockwise a few times before putting it to the right one or what. :(

I've looked at every FAQ I can find, but none of them mention how to open the lock. They just say to enter the code.

Garion

roomwhocare.jpg

Wow, I'm noticing a major trend... The only faggot post in this whole thread is made by, you guessed it... a member!

btw -

S14
In here, you'll find the box that you may remember being mentioned in
the files you've found since entering the hospital. It's locked up
pretty tight, but don't worry, because you should have all the codes and
keys necessary to unlock it.

Use the "PURPLE BULL" KEY and the "LAPIS EYE" KEY to remove two of the
locks. Use the code you got from the typewriter in EXAMINING ROOM 3 on
the second floor on the number pad, and use the code you got from the
SPECIAL TREATMENT ROOM on the this floor to undo the combination lock.

For all your trouble, you'll get HAIR!!! Umm...HAIR??? What are we
supposed to do with that?! Don't worry, ALL items in a survival horror
game, no matter how obscure, will always eventually serve a purpose.
Leave the room.

Back