Some random quetions

JJPHATX

Veteran X
what does it mean if i ordered something one day shipping at 9 last nite , and the site says it shipped, but fedex says it can't find any records of it

takes time for it to be entered into the system, give it a day or two

JJPHATX said:
what does it mean if i ordered something one day shipping at 9 last nite , and the site says it shipped, but fedex says it can't find any records of it

It probly means that in actuality the package has NOT been picked up by Fed-Ex yet.

Normally a "next day air" package ordered at 9:00pm would not leave until the next day...then it would get there the day after.

Assuming you ordered 9:00pm 12/25/02 next day air service.

12/26/02 The shipper labels the package and waits for Fed-Ex to pick it up. Normally pickups (if he is a regular account of Fed-Ex) occur in the afternoon. So lets say package is picked up at 4:00pm.

So there probly wont be any 'records' really until it is scanned by the pick-up driver at 4:00pm.

Hope that helps...

If I were you...I would trace the package tonight and not be so damn impatient (unless it is a heart or kidney..etc).

Also...you might want to make sure the 'site' actually is shipping it today (call on phone). I get ignorant customers who don't comprehend the words "on the next business day"...

Last edited:
I'd like to know what happened to the first 's' in questions? Did Fedex lose that too? And who has the tracking info? I didn't get my email with the information. :(

Back