OMFG they put in speed humps

theres three right there, one you cant see cause its where the road dips... then theres like 17 more OMG

speedhumps.jpg

Only place I've ever seen those that gay before was in Winter Park, Florida, just outside Orlando. Over in the super rich neighborhoods that people used to buzz through at like 50 mph when the speedlimit was 25 or something. That's fucked up that's out in the middle of nowhere..guess you don't get snow either cause that would get destroyed by plows I'd think :hrm:

They put in some chicanes on a street near me, and a firetruck couldn't get through the day after they put them in. It had to back out and go around. Way to go!

:lol:

[sarc]gotta love "Traffic Calming"[/sarc]

It could be worse, they could've put roundabouts in.

Also, I believe speed humps on major roads around here are not allowed due to emergency vehicle access...wonder if they ever thought of that.

speed humps are bigger/longer/more gradual and speed bumps are more like actual sharp bumps in the road.

All this time I had no idea there was a difference.. Maybe thats what I get for not having to take a test to get my license :shrug:

Back