How long does your wireless mouse last?

Mine just died on me while playing a game, good thing it's rechargable

wuv mx 700

Sux is ive been playing for bout.... 4 straight hours and its diein alrdy

uhm the mx700 doesnt just die automatically xzildude. there is a message on your computer when it is running low then a light blinks on the mouse. then it will still work a long time before actually dying.

i call your bluff

nope... logitech mx700 is pretty damn good for gaming.
Unless you like going 8 hours at a time. but even then, put it on the charger while you take a leak, or get food...
I'll take mine over my old microsoft optical anyday.

Toast.1 said:
uhm the mx700 doesnt just die automatically xzildude. there is a message on your computer when it is running low then a light blinks on the mouse. then it will still work a long time before actually dying.

i call your bluff

....... well i unintsalled the software that it came with, because thats the only way ill be able to use more buttons in games, with the software only 2 buttons work.... ok maybe not 4 hrs, im not sure, but w/o that software now i cant tell, either way, until their software comes out where u can program more button in games, i wont instlal it

Well my wireless would die in about a day on regular batteries but on good rechargeables it lasts 2-3 weeks.

a rechargeable mouse has to be about the gayest thing ever made.

when it dies, your DIW (so to speak)

at least with one that takes regular batteries you can just replace them and "BAM" off you go to find some more pron!!

Back