Speakeasy DSL Questions.

ZProtoss

10,000++
Veteran XV
Appearantly I'm in range for DSL now. I'm looking at their packages (since they're known for good routing), any difference ping wise between "gamer" dsl, and regular dsl? Or is it just overhyped bs.

ping times were fuckin nice when i had dsl. ping times are a lot more consistent as well. i'd trade in my cable for slower uploads and downloads, but better ping times

I know DSL is consistant. I'm asking if theres any diff between the "gamer" package or the regular package in terms of ping.

ZProtoss said:
I know DSL is consistant. I'm asking if theres any diff between the "gamer" package or the regular package in terms of ping.

to be honest 2 of my friends have it.. and there is no actual diffrence until you get into the IP's and the SLA they give you ..

Gamer I think they give you a static IP and the gurantee pings and they will give you tech support around that.. but I think you pay extra $$$

as far pings go.. both packages SHOULD be the same...

I am not on speakeasy.. but this is my standard and reliable download rate with Bellsouth ( which btw if your in the SE you will use them even though your provided by speakeasy since they bought out the equipment from DTV )

speed.JPG

Last edited:
Back