What bodily problems do you have right now?

ShartShooter

Veteran XX
I have some fucking rash on my elbows and triceps.. could be exzema or something. I have to use this psorcon e shit that works but i keep forgetting to put it on twice a day and if you dont it comes back and back. Anyway.. I was just thinking about how much this thing fuckin sucks and then I realized people might have worse problems.

Ppl keep accusing us of mplaying on redemption cuz the 4 of us use nat. They think we're all 1 person playing 4 different ppl.

SharpShooter said:
I have some fucking rash on my elbows and triceps.. could be exzema or something. I have to use this psorcon e shit that works but i keep forgetting to put it on twice a day and if you dont it comes back and back. Anyway.. I was just thinking about how much this thing fuckin sucks and then I realized people might have worse problems.

nickel.eczema.neck.gif

i hurt my arm yesterday snowboarding. i have hypothyroidism so i have to take a pill everyday for the rest of my life, and im short and showing signs of balding at age 19

Penis Envy.

I envy my penis, that it can stay up all fucking night long.

:disgust:

G'night.

Penis Envy.

I envy my penis, that it can stay up fucking all night long.

:D

G'night.

i got hit in the head by some other kid in a basketball game and my ear is full of fluid i think cause it wont pop..so i think i broke my eardrum

I just got out of hospital with food poisoning... I couldnt get enough oxygen, completely dehydrated... I could eat a 30 oz steak and shit it out completely liquid within the next 5 minutes. Drinking water every waking moment isnt fun either.

Back