You guys have had a terrible influence on me!

half the sky

Contributor
Veteran X
I went to dinner tonight with my husband and
5 of his business associates and their wives, a fairly conservative bunch. At the end of the meal the check came and we realized one of the couples at the table had been billed for a large appetizer that we had shared as a group.

...Now I'm going to have to blame you guys and your terrible influence on me for this. I pulled out some money, folded it in half lengthwise and told this top IBM guy that he would have to dance for it.

Then the other wives followed suit! It's contagious. You guys have infected the world!

And really I don't think you should blame the TW forum whores so much as all the time you spent in those nudie bars.

We at Tribalwar (except mofo) would never condone getting a man to dance for money.

strip2.jpg

We can not be blamed for this.

so are you like ... posting this from the motel room where he's about to earn his pay or what?

edit: otherwise this thread sucks!

I think you should be happy that you didn't just say "vav?" tell a racial joke and then leave the table to let him pay for the entire bill. ;)

Sir Lucius said:
I think you should be happy that you didn't just say "vav?" tell a racial joke and then leave the table to let him pay for the entire bill. ;)

heh

Back