Do you brush your teeth with cold, or hot water?

Anguish

Veteran XX
:eek: my mom does it with hot water..
i forget her reasoning... but f'dat..

Nice, spring-water cold for me :eek:
mmm

Anyone that brushes with hot water is not one to trust your children with and must be reported to your local authorities immediatly.

slut said:
hot water would clean your teeth better, but i use cold water.

Actually hot water would quickly turn into to warm water and everyone knows that warm water breeds bacteria.

Thats how the black death was spread. Freaks.

Maniacal said:
i prefer cold, but i understand warm is better b/c it softens up the tooth brush bristles

I'd rather nice, firm bristles that offer resistance.. That way I can reallly fucking grind it to my teeth :eek:

when i'm done, they're nice and shiney feeling :)

I hope i dun rub the enamel off :(

Fugitive said:
Actually hot water would quickly turn into to warm water and everyone knows that warm water breeds bacteria.

Thats how the black death was spread. Freaks.

Still warm water cleans better than cold water. Thats why you are suppose to shampoo your hair with hot water and condition it with cooler water.

I start off by gargling with Listerine, then brush my teeth, no water, and leave the listerine in. When I get done brushing, spit it all out, and swish and rinse with listerine a couple of times. Works well for me.

Blackie

blackie420rx said:
I start off by gargling with Listerine, then brush my teeth, no water, and leave the listerine in. When I get done brushing, spit it all out, and swish and rinse with listerine a couple of times. Works well for me.

Blackie

Use PLAQ

it's ment to be used before brushing your teeth..
Listerine is for after (it fights gingervitis and shit i think.. Plaq loosens the plaq on yer teef)

Back