Saddam an asshole?

lol I say we let him blow his own stuff up then go " :rofl: haha dumb ass" and then blow up the ruins

Question: what would you do if the most powerful army in the world had your death or at least life imprisonment in mind?

An animal such as Saddam is prolly most dangerous when cornered... we hit them, and somethin nasty is gonna go down, I have no doubt.

you guys are not thinking real far eh? Stop thinking about racist bs.

how did you make it at work this morning? Bus, Car. What are they using? Fuel. Where does this fuel come from? Arabic countries such as Iraq.

That's actually the best idea they could have to finally calm down Mr. Nazi Bush

reminescence said:

how did you make it at work this morning? Bus, Car. What are they using? Fuel. Where does this fuel come from? Arabic countries such as Iraq.

That's actually the best idea they could have to finally calm down Mr. Nazi Bush

You need to shut your mouth and stop typing before anything else mildly resembling English but dumb comes out. Thanx.

*sigh* MEMBERS!

reminescence said:

We're using their oil so when THEY run out WE'LL have the rest. Get it? It's fucking billiant. We'll fucking have the market cornerd and we can charge exports as high as we fucking want!

The real problem is all this fucking "anonymous official" bullshit, I guess today's news media will print anything substantiated or not to get readers.

Back