Well then Sen. Kerry (D) must be racist too..

only a shamed republican would post soemthign as idiotic as this. get an education redneck.

Ethnic jokes and racist statements are 2 different things, while one should not be encouraged and looked down upon in a proffesional atmosphere the other deserves imediate punishment.

These 1 liner flame messages suck. They appear in every thread and add nothing to the conversation.

Now watch me, I'll add something to the discussion.

The reason why Kerry won't get blasted, is because it doesn't involve blacks. Whenever whites talk about blacks, it's instant flame, ban, whatever. Talking about the Italians is nothing, because they're not a major race like the blacks. Now if you have nothing to add to the conversation, please click back and find another thread.

NoGodForMe said:
The reason why Kerry won't get blasted, is because it doesn't involve blacks. Whenever whites talk about blacks, it's instant flame, ban, whatever. Talking about the Italians is nothing, because they're not a major race like the blacks. Now if you have nothing to add to the conversation, please click back and find another thread.

However, considering that nationwide there are a lot of Italians, this could possibly harm his chances at winning the Democratic nomination in '04. It kinda just depends who else runs for the nomination as to how much this potentially hurts him. I personally doubt it will make any difference.

NoGodForMe said:
These 1 liner flame messages suck. They appear in every thread and add nothing to the conversation.

Now watch me, I'll add something to the discussion.

There's also the whole thing where italians are still white, they aren't a race. Moron.

El Mariachi said:
There's also the whole thing where italians are still white, they aren't a race. Moron.

True, but they're an ethnicity, like Germans, French, Spanish, Russian, etc.

:rofl: @ Icey for quoting something from the Boston Herald.

Funny, but that's pretty much what prominent Italian-Americans were saying about Kerry the morning he tried to come off as droll on the Don Imus show, quipping, ``The Iraqi army is in such bad shape, even the Italians could kick their butts.''

Anyway, anyone who actually read the article can tell that when Kerry says "the Italians" he is referring to the country. It's like everytime you guys make fun of the French and how they do in a war. Does that make you a racist???

GigaFool said:
Who the fuck cares? You're just as stupid as the liberals.
Hey, let's go get blazed and drive around. Endangering the lives of others ROCKS!

Back