update: about my divorce

Wish Bear

Veteran XV
quick summary for those that didn't read my other 2 threads....found wife cheating...left wife...didn't get a attourny right away....

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=166348

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=166437

update....

one time when i dropped off my daughter my wife called the cops after i left and said i hit her and that i was abuseing my 3 year old daughter (both lies)

so with a domestic violence charge they throw you in jail without even hearing your side of the story...so a few days later (it was just before thanksgiving) my mom bailed me out (she had to drive back from 2 states away)...we got a criminal lawyer who thinks he can get no charges even filed...its been 3 weeks now with no charges filed yet...

he is also going to be my family law attourney....my wife had me served with divorce papers today that she did herself with free legal advice...there are lots of errors on the papers...LOTS....

now we let her dig her own hole and take what the judge gives me...at least 50/50 custody like i want...maybe he'll give me sole custody....

jail is yucky...don't ever break the law cause its really bad there....

she has turned down co-parenting counseling that i asked her to go with me to...i am in a parenting class, and seeing a psychologist to deal with the divorce stuff....she is psycho and refuses counseling....

if anyone is thinking or going through a divorce get a good attourney...you will have to pay at first but if he is any good you will get all your fees back by attaching your ex's paycheques....

what she did will actually help me get custody after the polygraph test and the psych eval that gets done on us both......but i have seen or talked to my daughter in 3 weeks now and it looks like it might be a month till i get to talk to her or see her :( thats the worst part of all of this :( i miss my baby :( and i didn't get to see her on thanksgiving, and i don't get to see her on xmass :(

Dear Wish Bear,

Have a merry christmas, as well as a happy new year. I hope for the best for you and your daughter.

Yours,
iNVAR

dammit what a mess. how long will the whole proceeding last? I mean when will you be able to get your daughter into some sort of regular life?

Sucks dude.

Good luck.

holy shit man

i'm sooo sorry. :(

do what invoor said, and have a good christmas.

hang in there bro!!

Hey man,

Good luck with everything. Life is tough, but that's what's so beautiful about it. Keep your head up, things work out in the end.

just remember when shit happens, make sure you stomp it, kick it, smear it on ur enemies walls and then clean urself up when ur done

or ignore that and have a happy christmas, gl :)

Wish Bear, you should go for 100% custody. Your wife is clearly a psycho bitch, and if your daughter spends any time around your ex-wife, she'll 'mysteriously' start thinking that daddy is a bad man and mommy is the only one she can trust, etc.

Back