my car just got broken into

mrboj

Contributor
Veteran X
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=359634
Sigh, first teg only had her for 4 weeks and she just got broken into. They broke the drivers side window, popped the hood and cut the battery wires so the alarm would stop. Then they took my pioneer premier hu, sub, amp, registration, itr shift knob and tore up my seats pretty good. i'm glad they didnt take it but it still kills my savings account and i can kiss those bronzes i was going to get for xmas good bye. merry christmas...
btw: happened while i was watching a movie at the mall, rock on rent a cops!

faggotz :\

Durak said:
that isnt saying much :|
http://www.miaminightout.com/sflaguide/shopping/sunsetplace.shtml

sunsetplace.jpg

so what you are saying is that even in the NICEST mall in South Miami..the thieves have the time to disable your alarm, remove several electronic components and tear up your seats, yet...no one notices them or calls the cops or anything?

Nice.

Glad I don't live in Miami

At the nice malls here, they have...you know.. cameras and shit.

I once had security come and 'check me out' cause I was changing my sister's baby's diaper and the only flat place to lay the baby down was in the trunk and they saw me on the camera lay the baby in the trunk.

Of course, when the patrol rolled up on me, they could see I was just changing the diaper..but they were on me in like..seconds!

WarAngel said:
so what you are saying is that even in the NICEST mall in South Miami..the thieves have the time to disable your alarm, remove several electronic components and tear up your seats, yet...no one notices them or calls the cops or anything?

Nice.

Glad I don't live in Miami
basically.

yeah, but a mall in hoboken nj isnt the same thing as a mall in miami. there are 50 bazillion people in a mall in miami, car alarms going off are no big deal, you hear them all the time

That's why you need to park close to a well-populated entrance. No one is going to break a window of a car when there are people all over the place.

ToV VendettA said:
That's why you need to park close to a well-populated entrance. No one is going to break a window of a car when there are people all over the place.

TTrue, very true.

Sorry about your car, though, that must suck hardcore.

ToV VendettA said:

well suuuuuuuure.. thats all you need to do....park close to an entrance....at a miami mall....in the middle of christmas season...should be no problem at all :rolleyes:

even the super wal-marts only have parking on the back 40 in florida at this time of year

Better to wait for a spot than get your car destroyed.

Ricers always take the liberty of parking as far away as humanly possible; bad idea.

Thats why I dont have expensive shit inside my car... all the goods are under the hood.

Other than the gauges and the hidden S-AFC, the only thing that anyone would steal is the used JVC Kameleon deck. No aftermarket subs or amps... fuck that.

Back