anyone know the approx total mileage a 2002 honda accord can go up to?

s0dak1ng

Veteran XX
trying to calculate my monthly depreciation on the value of my car.....anyone know the approx total mileage a 2002 honda accord can go up to?

Last edited:
is that even possible to determine? Do I understand the question? Couldn't it *theoretically* go forever with schedules maintenance and TLC?

Xaphan is right.

To rephrase the thread starters post:
"When is my car worth shit?"

because no matter how well the car runs, if the odometer reads '100,000' shave a couple thousand off of what you want.

just add up your age minus your penis size times the number of times you wacked off to LOD divided by the average number of RPM's of your girlfriend's dildo while she is fantasizing(sp) about me...and that will give you all the info you need to know.

I'm willing to bet 999,999 miles, seems how thats what most cars go to... Well I dunno, my Firebird odometer is digital, there MAY be another place for a 1...

Too many useless threads, member.

You already started a thread about how many miles you go per day, don't fucking start a new one with a topic that's nearly the same.

edit: oh yeah, as for the answer i have no idea, but prolly as much as you'll need if u take care of it.

i meant to ask whats the avg of miles it can cover before I need to buy another one...is 200k miles a good avg?

s0dak1ng said:
i meant to ask whats the avg of miles it can cover before I need to buy another one...is 200k miles a good avg?

if you can't figure out if you need a new car or not on your own...maybe you shouldn't be breathing????
:shrug:

I know the answer. You people must be dumb. It's simple math.

Let's assume the maximum speed you can go is 70 mph. If you and a partner drive that, 23 hours a day (24 hours minus about an hour per day for stopping at a drive through three times a day and getting gas a few times a day) then you can drive 1,610 miles per day.

Average month has 30 days but lets take one day away for oil changes and routine maintenance and replacing the tires and stuff, so that makes 46,690 a month.

Okay... so since he doesn't state when he bought the 2002 Accord, let's just assume he bought it six months ago. That makes a total of 280,140 miles.

So there's your answer to the truly assine question of "anyone know the approx total mileage a 2002 honda accord can go up to?"

duh

It will go forever if you want it to. Instead of buying a new 20k car, spend fractions of that and rebuild the tranny and engine.

Back