Photoshop 12-04-02

nSpectre

Musashi's Suck-pig, Rayn's Apprentice
Veteran XX
corns.jpg

Paladin-5 said:
aren't you supposed to start a ps thread with your own submission?

No. And we've already hashed the point numerous times.

Hydrogen said:
if you aren't doing one yourself, don't bother asking others to do it for you

Bzzzzt. Try again.

This whole controversy started one day when I posted a P-shop thread, then within minutes posted my own entry as 1st post. Someone was like, "WTF?! You had your own pic ready!".

Prior to that point, nobody was required to post their own pic with a P-shop submission. After some discussion it was still determined that posting your own was not a requirement to create a P-shop thread.

Probably the only requirement is that the pic have decent potential.

nspectre said:
Bzzzzt. Try again.

This whole controversy started one day when I posted a P-shop thread, then within minutes posted my own entry as 1st post. Someone was like, "WTF?! You had your own pic ready!".

Prior to that point, nobody was required to post their own pic with a P-shop submission. After some discussion it was still determined that posting your own was not a requirement to create a P-shop thread.

Probably the only requirement is that the pic have decent potential.

But here's what really happend.

After the 3298402394203rd random faggot decided to just post a stupid pic people became very bitter towards photoshop threads. Thus even if something with potential was posted no one ever felt like doing anything. So when someone posts a pic with no opening entry I suppose people just feel, "if he's not going to do one unless his thread takes off, I'm not going to either."

Or something?

Sir Lucius said:
But here's what really happend.

After the 3298402394203rd random faggot decided to just post a stupid pic people became very bitter towards photoshop threads. Thus even if something with potential was posted no one ever felt like doing anything. So when someone posts a pic with no opening entry I suppose people just feel, "if he's not going to do one unless his thread takes off, I'm not going to either."

Or something?

Or people like me that totally suck at PS have great ideas or insight when we see good pic and post them to help spur the imaginations of our fellow TW'ers and help to develop a stronger sense of community and maybe have a few laughs while we are at it.

I understand the bitter PS peeps, and what you said, but I don't think that it applies to every post...I think we can all tell when someone is doing it out of spite and when someone is legit.

Back