game of the moment?

CapnPyro

Contributor
Veteran XX
what's everyone playing right now? what's new and hot that you JUST HAVE to check out? i need something new/fun =\

i beat vice city but am still having fun getting up to 100%. great stress relief too. i'm sure some people are still playing through metroid prime, i'm thinking of giving natural selection a download. hell, i'll probably end up going back to CS for a while

bueller, bueller?

Natural selection is crazy fun. You may or may not like like it, but it's definitly worth a shot.

Too many times I've booted up the game for "a few quick kills" and then hours later the sun is rising.

BF1942 and Ragnarok Online (I'm addicted to it like a druggie to crack, have been since March).

Metroid Fusion
Kirby - Nightmare in Dreamland
Monster Rancher Advance 2

I've gone GBA craaaazy!

CapnPyro said:
Team Rabbit 2
The sequel to the popular but short lived team rabbit one it is a tribes 2 mod based on fast paced flag passing and skilled gameplay in a more focused team envireonment.

That synopsis rocked.

Mafia. About 75% done; not too bad considering how little free time I've had to play it. It's incredibly fun, and though I get a bit frustrated at times due to the lack of saves, I can't stop loading it up. Next game up for me after Mafia is either Prisoner of War (which is impossible to control) or Age of Mythology.

I'm about 22% complete at life, so unless my save gets deleted, I still got a while to go.

Other than that, natural selection and x-com.

Back