RPG fans, need some help...

Gringo

Veteran XV
I am looking for a fabulous new RPG game to pitch a tent to.

In the style of Chrono Trigger / Final Fantasy, with newer graphics, good story.

I'm not up to speed on the newest RPGs, really, nothing since the f.f. series.

Let the lists begin.

tia. :bandit:

ps - a cookie / sexxx to anyone who gives the idea of what I decide to purchase.

edit: specifically on xbox/pc plzzz thxxx :square:

Last edited:
Try FFX if you haven't.

Hell even get Chrono Cross for PS. (You have a PS2 it can play the old PS games too, but you already knew that)

I've been playing Kingdom Hearts. It looks like it's a kids game but it's not. It's been a lot of fun, and if you have ever played either FVIII or FFVIII, some of the characters are in the game (Cloud, Sepheroth, Aerith, Yuffie, Cid, Squall).

SloWBurN said:
I've been playing Kingdom Hearts. It looks like it's a kids game but it's not. It's been a lot of fun, and if you have ever played either FVIII or FFVIII, some of the characters are in the game (Cloud, Sepheroth, Aerith, Yuffie, Cid, Squall).

Yeah I heard that game was extremely bad ass and extremely difficult! I should take a look at it.

Makasuro said:
Yeah I heard that game was extremely bad ass and extremely difficult! I should take a look at it.

It's been a lot of fun. At first when I saw it, I was like.. Disney, your main weapon is a key... I don't think so... then I was bored and my wife and I decided to rent it. I'm buying it this week :)

Right now I'm taking a break from it because my PS2 is acting up and not loading correctly. I'm trying to keep my composure before I throw it through the window...

Back