Best Student Ever ----->

-Jofiss-

Veteran X
just pulled an all nighter, doing a research paper that was due yesterday, so I can turn it in this morning. had a month or so to work on it, and before last night I had done half an outline. now I can't goto sleep because my college is only open a couple hours this morning, and I have to catch my prof to give him the paper before thanksgiving or I fail and this whole semester goes down drain and I ctrl-k irl. :fro:

i wrote 5 articles published in scholarly journals this year and I also am obtaining my master's degree in Nuclear physics at the age of 18.

My thread got hijaxed :-(

You guys don't appreciate how hard it is to stay up and write a decent paper, when you only got 3 hrs sleep the night before. A weaker man would've crumbled. I finished the paper, took a one hour "power nap", and got to the teach's office before he did.

*sigh*

pimpin' 8 e-z :dapimp:

i pulled an all nighter to do 3 lab reports that were due monday. no power naps, all done, and i even played about 3 hours of halo with people in the dorm from 12-3. then i went to math where SURPRISE, i had a midterm that i didnt know about because i hadnt gone to math in about a week.

good thing i rock at calc and have an A in the class pre-curve even tho i only go 1-2 times a week.

you should not procrastinate
I know, it's just f'ing hard. I'm taking 16 hrs this semester and more in the spring. And I thought being a music major would be easy. Lot of people telling me now that it's as hard or harder than pre-med. Have to pretty much live music 24/7; not enough hours in the day for other homework :hrm:

Insane_Poodle said:
i dont know how i'm going to get through university knowing my study/work skills

one word...change.

i didnt study more than maybe 2 hours in all of high school. its easier in college cuz there is a lot more down time, but a lot more distractions too. im startin to have trouble, im gonna have to change.

Back