GTA4 Stats

D

Dionysus

What's your criminal Record? Total Liar.. I think it says -9500
What's you Playing Time? 33 hours
How Many People have you wasted? 9981
How much property have you destoryed? $2580046.00

Vice City, I apologize for calling it GTA 4 even though it is the 4th released GTA (excluding exspansion smart asses)

I'm at work so I can't check, but my rating is Hatchetman (~2700-2800 I think). Playing time is about 37 hours, people wasted is around 2500 I think. I'm just guessing all this stuff. I do know that I was finally able to pull off a good wheelie though, 29 seconds with the dirty sanchez.

Oktane said:
I'm at work so I can't check, but my rating is Hatchetman (~2700-2800 I think). Playing time is about 37 hours, people wasted is around 2500 I think. I'm just guessing all this stuff. I do know that I was finally able to pull off a good wheelie though, 29 seconds with the dirty sanchez.

Ok, that I don't get. I will get the PJC-600 or whatever and hold a wheelie all the way down the road, but it never registers. what gives?

-]P[-Veor said:
Ok, that I don't get. I will get the PJC-600 or whatever and hold a wheelie all the way down the road, but it never registers. what gives?

yeah I dont know what it is, I was having the same problem and could never get a wheelie to register. At one point, I was convinced it was a bug and thought it was simply broken. I do know though that you have to hold it for at least 5 seconds to register (5 sec. minimum threshold). The only thing I can think of is maybe the front was touching down at some point but I couldnt tell because of the camera angle? either that or 5 seconds is just a lot longer than I had thought it was...I dunno...

also, imo the dirty sanchez is way better for wheelies...just pull back and tap the button for one second, and the front wheel will come up and you'll be rolling very slowly, but the guy does a pretty good job of balancing the bike on his own...soon as you see the front start to come down, tap the button again to bring it back up, rinse repeat. Once you get the rhythm down on when to hit the button (like every four seconds or whatever it is, I havent counted) you can get some good wheelies consistently, assuming no cars interfere.

Last edited:
just finished the main storyline tonight

What's your criminal Record? Big Man 1827
Percentage Complete 50%
Packages Found 8/100
What's you Playing Time? 14:59
How Many People have you wasted? 922
How much property have you destoryed? $647569.00
Daily Police Spending $36,783

Back