El Mariachi says "I want to go back to SLEEP"

El Mariachi

Veteran XV
K, me my friends andy and dave went out last night.

We went to this one club. It wasn't that packed but the bartender was fucking ultra cool and she gave us like 6 free shots because she wanted to get drunk.

I got nearly WASTED for the first time in my life. Holy shit. I'm supposed to work today. I am AT work right now. I WANNA GO THE FUCK BACK HOME.

So, the club closed at 4am but NONE of us guys (the bartender Dawn, snuck out early somewhere) were anywhere near sober enough to drive. So, Andy was suave enough to get the COAT CHECK GIRL to take us to breakfast so we'd sober us and she was cool enough to drive us back to my car as well. As fate would have it, Dawn ended up at the same place for breakfast as we did.. with her boyfriend :eek:

I didn't get home till like 6:30.

There are no pics. Hell, if there were, I probably woulda fucked them up and taken some messed up shot of the ceiling and not of the ladies in question.

Good times. I don't remember coat check girls name, but Andy got her number (WTG). BTW, Joe AKA Shady is a fucking faggot. That is all for this post.

explain NEARLY WASTED.

I just dont get it.

Is that like I almost won the lottery and I was rich for a second, but I really didnt and now i'm poor again?

SarcaStick said:
explain NEARLY WASTED.

I just dont get it.

Is that like I almost won the lottery and I was rich for a second, but I really didnt and now i'm poor again?

The painful truth is that I've never been wasted before so who knows. This was the most I've ever drunk in my life, and my head hurts now and I was pretty much gone to where I knew there was no way in hell I could have drove earlier that evening.

El Mariachi said:
The painful truth is that I've never been wasted before so who knows. This was the most I've ever drunk in my life, and my head hurts now and I was pretty much gone to where I knew there was no way in hell I could have drove earlier that evening.

:lol:

I see. You were pretty drunk.
IHMO, wasted is to the point where you can't walk straight and everything is like a blur. I've only been like that maybe 3-4 times in my life.

No fun in getting THAT wasted though.

Dawn is the devil :(

I told her I would get really drunk if I had another shot but she made me drink it anyway.

God I have to stop. I'm fucking tired and I feel like I'm acting like Akuma now.

Man, that is one thing I refuse to do anymore; 'impress a female by drinking everything thrown at me in exchange for sex at the end of the night'

That's pretty much how it ends up 99% of the time, leaving 1% to passing out before sex.

Fuck hangovers.

If you rarely indulge in this sort of behaviour then you my friend are a prime candidate for a SICK DAY!

Go home..sleep...rebuild.

:)

SarcaStick said:
Man, that is one thing I refuse to do anymore; 'impress a female by drinking everything thrown at me in exchange for sex at the end of the night'

That's pretty much how it ends up 99% of the time, leaving 1% to passing out before sex.

Fuck hangovers.

I wasn't really out to get the poon, and I certainly didn't care about impressing anyone with drinking ability. I know Andy kept saying how much he wanted to touch her butt all night long. I told Andy "Listen, I like my shots free and full of liquor. If you do that, you lose 10 cool points and the free drinks stop too"

SarcaStick said:
all jokes aside, nothing relieves me of a hangover faster than some grovestand O.J. and 2 excedrin(sp?)

You should also drink a spot of water, and maybe try the migraine excedrins (they have a little caffeine in 'em to sort that fuzzy foggy brain slush feeling after the headache stops.)

:bigthumb:

Back