my gf's "trust issues"

RC

Veteran XX
Ok well, my gf takes everything pretty personal..so she hangs out with this guy Brian, I trust my GF a lot, and I know Brian and I trust him...but they do hang out together alot..and I know they are both touchy people...so today Brian walks up to my gf and he puts his hand on her shoulder..no big deal..but my gf let go of me to put her arm on his shoulder..seemed kinda out of the ordinary..anyway i commented on this after we got done talkin to him, and my gf was like "omg you dont trust me do you" so here we are talkin for 3 hours about how i dont trust her because i said one thing about why would brian have to put his arm on her shoulder..i even said it to her in a joking way. :shrug:

anyway. do you think she should be worried about my trust?

or do you think this is dumb and she shouldnt be worried that i said "why did Brian have to go out of his way to put his hand on your shoulder"

RC said:
ya that was pretty gay of me to post :\

we all do gay things sometimes, especially at 3AM after coming home from a party

oh wait, but that isn't your excuse is it?

Edit: time for sleep

brotha, if it gets worse then maybe something is up...but for this shit, bleh forget about it...kinda weird though bro,i feel you...just dont overreact...i find myself acting fucking stupid but hold myself back b/c it's retarded...

please stop my mind. its not all the time, just when i wake up and cant tell if i had a dream or was remembering something, and then everything comes under question and i dont know whats going on, and i cant think...
god

It depends RC.. if she's been a slut in the past, or she's done something to warrant suspicion (e.g. suck someones cock when she's with you) then don't trust her.. otherwise get over it

on the other hand, no offense, it's just a high school relationship, so chone her while you get the chance and (shrug) don't take it so seriously

This isn't just an issue of trust. It's an issue of respect. She takes her hands off you so she can put them on this other guy?

It doesn't sound like she just put her arm around him in a greeting type way and then went back to you, it sounds like she kept her arm on him.

That's crap. You guys are young, so possibly she's just stupid, and lacks common sense social graces. Something like this would set off the warning bell in my head, though. I've rarely seen a guy bold enough to have continuous physical contact with a someone else's gf like that, and not have something going on behind the scenes.

Hate to say it but I've seen many people get fucked over by their "friends" in these situations. People you thought you could trust can get really wierd when it comes to money and women.

Maybe it really is just friendly, but don't dismiss behavior or "funny coincidences" just because you may think they wouldn't really be doing anything serious. Keep your eyes and ears open and trust your gut instinct.

One thing I'd like to know, why the hell were you talking about this for 3 frickin' hours? If she was doing most of the talking and cutting you off or not letting you ask questions probing deeper into this, that is a huge sign right there. If her thing with Brian is so innocent, why does she need to defend it for 3 hours? That's not an uncommon tactic to just hammer someone relentlessly about an "overreaction", until you just want them to shut the fuck up and not deal with it anymore.

Anyhoo, no, you were not wrong to wonder why Brian has to put his hands on YOUR gf. There's no reason for Brian to touch your gf at all, excepting brief "hello" and "goodbye" type contact.

ok..when it comes to pussy, dont EVER put trust into NO MALE.

Mother fuckers will fuck your girl behind your back.

Just remember 1 thing, 'It takes 2'

you aren't gonna like what I have to say, but I'ma say it ;)

it sounds like she might be waiting for an excuse to spend a little more time with this brian dude...they are obviously flirting to some degree and perhaps now that you've actually questioned her about it - she is in the position to break up with you and say it's because you don't trust her.. chicks are lame like that sometimes :hrm:

you may trust em both, but you guys are pretty young and stupid shit goes down at that age. chicks are easily swayed - they think they know what they want but they are naieve (sp? it's late... hehe)

i don't know the situation bro, so i'm not gonna sit here and tell you that's what's up - but that could be a possibility - be careful!

Back