Super Smash Brother Melee fans

I hated that game. Not a real fighting game. All you have to do is be Yoshi and jump/crush everyone and you'll win.

Wow so he does some sorta neat looking things on opponents that are just standing not fighting back.

He sure is good :rolleyes:

Son Gohan, I'd like to see you try that on someone whom is skillful in the ways of the SSBM.

SonGohan said:
I hated that game. Not a real fighting game. All you have to do is be Yoshi and jump/crush everyone and you'll win.

try that verse any good player and watch yourself get owned hardcore

Meh, so hes fighitng against level 1 bots. His stuff is pretty showy but wont work if the opponent is actually trying to dodge the attacks. Me on the other hand can face down 3 lvl 9 bots in a one on three match and still own em.

And to those who say it takes no skill prolly gave up after losing two matches to someone whos actually PLAYED the game longer than a day.

the stuff he does can easily be put to use on human/bot opponets so don't hand me that

you can beat 3 lvl 9 bots? bots are stupid, and easy, thats not very hard

wtf level 8 bots are smarter.

me and my friend figured this out through intense play sessions.

level 9's attempt higher damage moves on you, and will avoid items to do so. They cause more damage and do slam attacks, but have sort of a kamikaze complex.

level 8's on the other hand avoid the close up fighting, and stick to somewhat hit and run tactics, using any available items. Items usually hurt alot more than slam attacks, because the item sucess rate is near 100%.

you can dodge slam attacks, but you its harder to avoid the giant pokemon.

RiverStyx said:
only thing gay about ssbm is the yellow stick, its so gay, people just whore it like newbs

Yes, I do believe that took the skill out of doing smash moves (no more timing issues).

The best way to play SSB:M is in giant melee (or whatever its called) with all items set to super mushrooms that appear on a high frequency, then playing on a small ass arena with 3 friends. Crazy ass good times.

Wow, all this is secret stuff that I have never seen before! Then again, I haven't checked GameFAQs in a while either. My little brother and I are testing these moves as we speak.

We can get Link to shoot super high when using the grappling hook, but we cannot get him to spin attack while he's still attached to the side of the ship ( here )

We can also lay the bomb down on the ground, but we can't get it to slide across it. Still trying things.

Back