roflmao, penny-arcade makes fun of megatokyo :D

Tribalbob

Contributor
Veteran XV
Last Thursday when I was over to write the strip, [gabe] was doubled up on the floor, curled into a crescent shape like a huge baby. He suggested that he might be unable to do a strip, so intense was his agony, and I told him he'd better rub some dirt on it because this isn't fucking Megatokyo. This is Penny Arcade. And if he wants to pull this Fred Gallagher shit, make comics whenever he feels like it, and punctuate the silence with what amounts to a stroke-mag for pedophiles he can get somebody else to write it.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/index.php3

:lol: its funny cause its so true

Tycho is still my hero in terms of mastery of TEH FUNNAY.

I strive without end to meet and surpass his level.

Ben Reed said:
Tycho is still my hero in terms of mastery of TEH FUNNAY.

I strive without end to meet and surpass his level.

20021104l.gif

:lol:

Gabe is such a fucking maroon, Tycho is the one with all the "talent". Of course it must be fucking hard to update a game "news" site 3 times a week yo!

Luke said:
Tycho has teh funnay, Gabe is pretty smart actually, but have you seen Gabe's wife? :scared:

I saw some pretty umm interesting stuff at SA with this huge anti-penny arcade thread. apparently they aren't liked that well over there either.

Disciple said:
I saw some pretty umm interesting stuff at SA with this huge anti-penny arcade thread. apparently they aren't liked that well over there either.

SA? Link?

edit: nm, saw monkey's link

Last edited:
PA usually has the same funny factor as arabs celebrating planes hitting skyscrapers. On top of that, they seem pretty stuck up with themselves. Especially with TW's past experiences with them. For instance, their largest argument is "WE have a website YOU DON'T" which from the context of the post meant that their opinion matters and ours doesn't apparently.

But in this case, I never liked Megatokyo. Sure, I only read like maybe 10 of their strips overall- but it just seemed like one god damned drawn out whine fest of some pussy ass motherfucking nerdbin pining over some chick he could never get.

And then there's Inkwell (I think its called). It was pretty interesting.. until they totally played out the 'ninja' this and that in like 5 out of every 5.5 comics.

Just so you know:

NINJA IS MORE PLAYED OUT THAN CROSS-COLORS.

Please. No more ninja jokes or references. It was amusing about a year ago, but now its just an old tired joke. Kind of how you see a cartoon and a banana on the floor and SUPRISE! the cartoon character slips on it. Wait, it wasn't suprise since you were 6 years old.

Last edited:
Luke said:
SA? Link?

edit: nm, saw monkey's link

Actually I was referring to a thread in FYAD but I dare not go into FYAD and find a link for you while at work. I'll likely be goatse'd

Back