lights would have been good!

If you're not going to have a road-safe vehicle, or obey the rules of the road, build your own roads to drive on.

Serves em right.

The Hertzlers were riding on Route 42 in Greenwood Township in north-central Pennsylvania Sunday Morning when the buggy was struck and plunged over an embankment, police said.

Looks like a Stupid Truck Driver

way to be ignorant..
if you can ride a bicycle, why cant they use a wagon? i see horse drawn carraiges around here all the time, used for romantic tours..
it said it was sunday morning, and didnt mention it being dark at the time. chances are it DID have reflectors, the amish are backwards, not stupid ;)

and they were probably "their" roads long before they were "ours"..

I can't believe anyone would have the nerve to talk trash about a freaking Amish community. Have a little respect tw.

RiSe226 said:
I can't believe anyone would have the nerve to talk trash about a freaking Amish community. Have a little respect tw.

You've been reading these boards for how long now?

NOTHING is sacred here.

RiSe226 said:

thats a member talking if i've ever seen one.

CaptainZero said:
You've been reading these boards for how long now?

NOTHING is sacred here.

Heh...I made an IHT pic of that one photoshop with the pilots and the wtc. It was great. If only I could find it.

Gangrel said:
if you can ride a bicycle, why cant they use a wagon? i see horse drawn carraiges around here all the time, used for romantic tours..
None of these analogies has anything to do with the other. Bikes often have their own lanes in heavily used areas, and they don't take up a huge portion of the road. Also, it's my opinion regardless of the law, that bikes shouldn't be on the road, at least not where the speed limit is over 35mph or so.

Horse carriage tours DO have to have lights installed, and the only place I've ever seen them are on slow, single-lane city streets.
and they were probably "their" roads long before they were "ours"..
If this was a paved road the type a truck would be driving fast on, then it took electricity and the actions of civilized people to pave it. It may still be part "theirs", if they pay taxes, and obey the laws set in place to keep people safe. I know they didn't do at least one of those things.

lights, on an amish buggy...yeah, heh. you're a moron.

Regardless, all family members died except for the son. Who now has no parents and no longer has a sister. :(

Early Morning Truck Driver eh? he was probably swerving off the road from lack of sleep.(It's not like that hasn't happened a million times on a highway. Especially PA turnpike).

Jofiss: you're an idiot. Amish people dont use anything like that(lights, that is). Try to get some culture in your life and maybe you'll understand better in order to argue your point. Amish live in their own communities and have every right to use public highways/roads. They use the roads just like all of us regular citizens do, stay in their lanes and drive the speed limit. I'm sure the horses just didn't 'run off out of control'.

Last edited:
©ritter said:
lights, on an amish buggy...yeah, heh. you're a moron.

Regardless, all family members died except for the son. Who now has no parents and no longer has a sister. :(

Early Morning Truck Driver eh? he was probably swerving off the road from lack of sleep.(It's not like that hasn't happened a million times on a highway. Especially PA turnpike).

Jofiss: you're an idiot. Amish people dont use anything like that(lights, that is). Try to get some culture in your life and maybe you'll understand better in order to argue your point. Amish live in their own communities and have every right to use public highways/roads. They use the roads just like all of us regular citizens do, stay in their lanes and drive the speed limit. I'm sure the horses just didn't 'run off out of control'.

The Amish don't pay taxes. Therefore they have no right to be on the roads. Especially when thay are going 5 MPH on a highway. The truck probaly just ropunded a corner and couldn't stop in time for these primitive little fucks.

Genetically, Amish are a dirty people. Did you know 1 in 5 carry the genes for hemophilia and dwarfism? That's what they get for being inbread and insular.

Back