top of the line dvd buerner + audigy 2 platnum =

AkumA

Contributor
Veteran XX
Best dvd player period.. it blows away actually stand alone players in the stores..

btw there is just something about lord of the rings.. such a good movie

<3

NO

That is so wrong on so many levels

First of all, creative makes *garbage* TOTAL complete CRAP

Second of all, what stand alone players are you comparing it to?

Mike, as probably one of your few remaining friends on the forum, I beg you to quit starting new threads.

AkumA said:
lol

mox <3

aestis.. no way.. read up on this thing... its amazing

Mike, there is nothing I can read that will make my ears enjoy hearing the sound of giant cocks slamming each other (aka a creative product)

Have you ever actually HEARD a good quality DVD player? I'm not talking about circuit city/best buy bullshit either

Aestis said:
Mike, there is nothing I can read that will make my ears enjoy hearing the sound of giant cocks slamming each other (aka a creative product)

Have you ever actually HEARD a good quality DVD player? I'm not talking about circuit city/best buy bullshit either

typically yeah.. i usualy only buy high end shit.. my receiver is a 6.1 dennon..

what is a better sound card then?

Of course that pre-amp alone is 15,000 dollars... but that's on the expensive end of things

There are things that are a huge jump up that aren't near as expensive

Saying the audigy even compares is like saying being boiled in a vat of acid is like having sex

what's so special about the audigy 2..

i mean aside from 5.1/6.1 support, i haven't seen any "great innovations" for sound quality in soundcards in a while..

|vm| said:
what's so special about the audigy 2..

i mean aside from 5.1/6.1 support, i haven't seen any "great innovations" for sound quality in soundcards in a while..

Nothing at all

It's a giant peice of shit that's about it

Back