[T1] quick question

Acer

Veteran X
to recolor an explosion would i follow these steps?

1. unvol the explosion, converting pbmp to bmp.
2. open the bmps in photoshop
3. recolor them.
4. palette them.
5. convert bmp to pbmp

????

Shinigami said:
That question has been asked no less than three times in the past week. ;|

It doesn't matter.

Actully it does matter. Software mode users can only have certain palettes with explosions/trails. If you use any palette other then the ones that are compatiable with software mode, then when you go in game your tribes will close out.

-kllr2001- said:
Actully it does matter. Software mode users can only have certain palettes with explosions/trails. If you use any palette other then the ones that are compatiable with software mode, then when you go in game your tribes will close out.

but if you cannot afford $30 for a voodoo, you dont deserve to play Tribes

-kllr2001- said:

I really used to sympathize with people on low end systems, as Im on one. But come on, unless you've got like, 64 megs ram or less, turn on open gl/glide mode. Software mode is like, a last desperation attempt to play, while on a laptop, on vacation, with no access to the net and nothing else to do.

Well whether i sympathize with 'em or not...if I were running in software, I wouldn't bother skinning anything.

But as long as the software users dun expect my explosions to work for them, I couldn't care less. :p

Back