So......

SarcaStick

Contributor
Veteran X
Hoping that a good few of you guys downloaded Particle Illusion, what have you come up with?

As far as myself, well, I havent touched anything since that last blue explosion. I'll eventually get around to doing something.

so, post some screenshots or gifs. I think this could get interesting.

I was doodling around with the default stuff and saw this yellow lookking blob and I said to myself "Wow that'd look cool for a plasma projectile." I really didn't make it, I just "discovered" it. Nothing special.

Did have SS but my host is dead temporarily, will get a pic up soon as my host comes online. Rite now im goint o bed cause i was out alllll nite tonite and im tired now. ok bye

I downloaded it. Very interesting. I have to go to work now, but I'll definitley be playing with this a lot. There has to be someway to get the watermark out. I'll be sure to look into that as well :)

i downloaded it, installed it, then realized im too damned stupid to be within 300 miles of this program. so ill leave it up to you guys :)

edit: p.s. sarc, get on IRC, i need to ask you some questions about explosions.

Last edited:
The object of the thread is to post what you have, but not neccessarily in-game.

make it an avi, post the actual file. It doesn't matter. Just show what your learning from it and get responses for what people would like to see most in-game.

just playing around with one of the templates
looks even uglier in game !!
PartyExplfail.gif

Back