[Question] Uber's Hudmanager

E

entr0py

might be something i'm doin wrong...havent had time ta really look into it... just wondering if anyone else ran into this.

Im not seeing any of the keybind options showing up in settings--controls.

Yes im using the latest support pack, got many other scripts running fine. Hudmanager shows up in the scripts tab too...

Please advise...

Heh, you haven't looked at my script list on my site Stilgar. Only a little more that half of my scripts are named "uberSomething."

Entropy, did you get the latest support.vl2?

yeah.. everytime I play, I have to die/suicide before i can see my voicebind menu.. or, I can see it, but 80% of it is outside the screen. Then when I die, it is back at its normal place :x

bummer...

i was hoping other ppl had this problem and it was something easy.

guess if i get ambitious i'll dig into the code and see if i can figger it out.

thanks for the replies...

i have a problem getting my huds to stay where i put them

i config them how i want, hit memorize, then save, then when i start a new map they're back to where they were before :(

I don't know of any good explanations, ent0py. I do know some pat attempts at fixes that work for most people though.

* Delete DSO's.
* Redownload the vl2s for support and HudManager.
* Make sure you don't have duplicate copies of either of the above (that is to say, other, old copies).

You can also try looking in the console for errors relating to it.

xpdnc: there's no chance you have another hudmanager loaded? There's literally no way for HudManager to do what you're describing. Something else HAS to be moving the HUDs back. Or reprograming HudManager's data structures on the fly. :D

xpdnc said:
it's only one hud...my teamcount hud

maybe i'll find a different one and see if it makes a difference
Ahhh...I had a similar experience with rodentfarmer, it had an option to dock it to the objhud, so no matter where I placed it, it always returned to it's original spot. Once I killed the docking, hudmanager had no problem with it.

xpdnc said:
it's only one hud...my teamcount hud

maybe i'll find a different one and see if it makes a difference

I bet that is Grinder's teamcount hud.. He made some typos when he added the hudmoverable function :]

Back