Klipsch Pro Media 5.1

Snake{TS}

Contributor
Veteran XX
These fuckers rock. Great sound. I just ordered the stands from the Klipsch site for the rear channels. Anybody here thrown down for their monster cables? Wondering if it's that big of a difference.

No. I have to get mine replaced, they're fucked up. This will be my THIRD set of promedias.. Damn things. First set didn't play back sound thru the satellites. Second set has incredibly noticeable distortion that sounds like I'm listening to them thru wax paper.

Sorry to hear that. Mine appear to be working perfectly. Knock on wood.

So not to the Monsters?

I don't think you'd notice much from the monsters. $100 cables are only going to improve the quality of a system that is proportionately expensive.. So if you haven't spent over a grand on your speakers, I don't think you'd find much of a difference with monsters.

And I know it's a bummer, I have horrible technology luck. Tons of shit I buy just arrives defective. Or they send me the wrong thing. It's really weird. And sucky.

Monster Cable is made more for high power systems. Thinks like competition car stereo's would notice a difference. A normal PC system won't come close to using the cable to it's full potential. Only case it might help, is if you needed it really long or it was getting interfearance.

If you do want them, just get them from your local Home Theater store...they will sell the cable for a lot cheaper (and in any length).

Back