I got my midterm back...

Colosus said:
:-( I only got a 176/200. It is 20% of my grade. *sigh*

You musta done your research at tribalwar.com! :eek:

That's still a B though, so it ain't THAT bad.

Ancient History.

The problem is that I had a 4.0 in the class until that test. I don't like screwing up.

I don't think there is a curve. If there was, this other fucking bitch of a girl that does nothing but study has that beat. I already talked to the professor about extra credit to make up lost points. She's going to look into it. :-\

thats not really that bad of a grade. i would probably do extra credit as well though if i had a 4.0 prior.

Colosus said:
I don't think there is a curve. If there was, this other fucking bitch of a girl that does nothing but study has that beat. I already talked to the professor about extra credit to make up lost points. She's going to look into it. :-\

Colosus said:

Oh geez, you're one of those idiots who asks for extra credit so you can get "perfect" grades. Grades are supposed to be an evaluation of your achievement, not a self-esteem booster.

I aced my midterms, BTW.

Back