Sopranos tonight

damn you and your spoilers!

I don't get it 'till tuesday

(oh, and you are a freak sniper whore, quoting false information in your sig makes you my man bitch)

I thought it was a good episode. They created a lot of story lines with this single episode that they've been leading up to.

there's gonna be at least 10 different reasons why tony dies or goes to jail at this rate...he's messing with everybody these days, and people aren't standing for it

Another crappy episode. Like I give a shit about paulies moms shitty social life, I felt like I was watching 90210 for seniors. The only plus is tony's new GF is hot and next weeks episode looks promising.

i thought it was pretty good. although the stuff w/ paulie and his mom was a bit excessive

you cant have someone die every week you faggots

Something I didnt get from last weeks episode...
when Arty was lying in the hospitble and Tony was telling him he would assume his 50k debt dumfuck Arty made a crack about how Tony had it all figured out and worst case Tony would be up by 7k and have his tab wiped clean.

Then Tony flipped and said he had to say he was mugged...WTF was all that about?

I understand why he got pissed at the remark but why did he flip out like that?

Jasper said:
Then Tony flipped and said he had to say he was mugged...WTF was all that about?

I understand why he got pissed at the remark but why did he flip out like that?
if people found out that tony lent artie that sum of money and didnt pay it back, he would lose a whole lot of respect from them

so he used the mugging story to cover it all up

Tony freaked out because Artie tried to kill him self, and Suicide is for Pussies. Tony didn't want anyone to know Artie was a pussy.

Back