IM SORRY but i must post

nope|tank

Veteran XX
Cause im drunj

I hav weritten many a thread pertaining to the subject of alcohol induced posts, but i then realize, when im wasted, that it is necessary to post what is up.

so this girl named elle come up to me and says " So i hear yuor pretty good inben" and i was like :wtf, who did you hear that from" andshe was like "i dunno" and i was like, yg/f dumped me like amonth ago and i havnt slept with anyonehere. And she was like

"well i heard your good in bed and you need to prove it to me" and i was like

"wtf im l33t"

and then she said

"ok, and we had sex"

and im serious i said that it was fucking hillarious

and we did have sex, and she is passed out right now and im abou t to so posy fast so i can drunkenly respointD!

"Hey, you just got laid! What are you going to do now??"

"I'm going to look like a retard on Tribalwar!"

:bigthumb:

I find it interesting that you started to argue with her about her sources when she said you were good in bed.

harharhar, its when im dunk, not sex, otherwise from july 4th trhough auguset 11th id post a minimum of 2x a day, and im serious, we decided to beat out our friends, and in one month have more sex than they had in 4 months

no, tank is really that much of an idiot

did you catch the post where he tried to warn us all about illegally participating in the warcraft 3 beta? (when he was a legitimate tester)

2 legit to quit

and you wanna know whats funnay about he WC3 thread????!??!

Ill tell you

ok, well I was drunk wheni posted that too, however cause glare thought i was a nerd, i decided to go along with it, and since then he and his band of faggs, aka glare/gon/hellenkeller/ all those queers, flam eme non stop, i think its hilarious

i dont think it needs to be said that if this really happened you wouldnt be posting on tribalwar, especially on a saturday night.

jesus christ you're a fuck up.

glare is a friendless faggot, let him be gay, its all he is used to

HEY FAG, WHY DONT YOU QUIT BEING GAY ALL THE TIME AND START BEING NORMAL I NEVER DID SHIT TO YOU BUT YO STILL FEEL THE NEED TO ACT LIKE A FUKCING FAGGOT ITS TIME TO GROW UP BITCH!

Back