Arizona Shooting. The suicide note

damn i would prolly kill myself too if my life was that shitty. I cant even comprehend how shitty taht life would be! I would rather live as a bum in a cardboard box. And who did he kill besides himself? Who is this guy?

wow, great read.

Makes you feel horribly bad for the guy :(

Worked like a dog all his life trying to move up, and everything worked against him. Society drove the poor guy to committing this. Fucking piece of fuck society.

yes having a shitty life means you should kill random innocent people

if he just killed himself, he would be a poor guy

killing others makes him a murderer

wow, i feel really bad for that guy. tries to do everything by the book and gets fucked everytime. sad that people can push someone that far

187eagle said:
yes having a shitty life means you should kill random innocent people

if he just killed himself, he would be a poor guy

killing others makes him a murderer

Way to not read the 20 page suicide note this thread is about you stupid piece of shit.

Maybe if you try reading it the whole way through you will understand why he did what he did. Until then, shut the fucking fuck up you dumb motherfucker.

I feel the guy and woulda shot those two piece of fuck teachers too if I was in his situation. Hell, I woulda kidnapped them and tortured the fuck out of them for being the cocksucking bitches they were.

Once again, you are a fucking idiot. Thx for playing.

ok i just skimmed through it

summary:

blah blah blah life story blah blah blah

teachers wont call on me in class and also wont let me renew my nursing license so i guess ill teach them a lesson by killing them

life isnt fair blah blah wah wah

also

monkeyb is an idiot

Monkey_b said:
Way to not read the 20 page suicide note this thread is about you stupid piece of shit.

Maybe if you try reading it the whole way through you will understand why he did what he did. Until then, shut the fucking fuck up you dumb motherfucker.

I feel the guy and woulda shot those two piece of fuck teachers too if I was in his situation. Hell, I woulda kidnapped them and tortured the fuck out of them for being the cocksucking bitches they were.

Once again, you are a fucking idiot. Thx for playing.

Uh you have issues (maybe a lot like he did).

A lot of people have a lot worse things happen to them and don't do anything close to this. I may understand more of what this guy was thinking but that doesn't make it right in the least.

Krakbaby said:
ok i just skimmed through it

summary:

blah blah blah life story blah blah blah

teachers wont call on me in class and also wont let me renew my nursing license so i guess ill teach them a lesson by killing them

life isnt fair blah blah wah wah

also

monkeyb is an idiot

blahblahblahblah?

Sounds like the response of a 10 year old dumbfuck. I can understand though, since having been sitting at home with your mom and dad babysitting your ass your entire life, you have no fucking clue what stress other people of this world have to endure.

I'd love to see you go out into the real world and endure half the shit this guy did, then see your reaction to this thread. Hell, if you even went half the distance this guy did in his ordeals through life I might give you some credibility, but considering you're a dumbfuck who hasn't even hit his teen years yet and considering the only job you've probably ever had in your life was at a lemonade stand, I can't give your post much respect.

So anyhow, keep sucking on your moms tits you ignorant piece of shit, and maybe one day you'll grow up a bit.

i support his shooting. assfuck teachers.

and he is right about media trying to make him out to be a "bad" man.

murdering isn't right but i mean comeon....

also which teachers that were shot were mentioned in his letter? and what were their positions?

edit: the guy is a hard-wroking 40 sumthing year old man. don't treat him like a fucking child. (to teach)

Heh.
Although I do understand why he did it, I don't believe it's right. He could've just punched the living shit out of them and then killed himself.
At least he got what he wanted; change.

Could've avoided the "murder" part though :-|

Golgac said:
Uh you have issues (maybe a lot like he did).

A lot of people have a lot worse things happen to them and don't do anything close to this. I may understand more of what this guy was thinking but that doesn't make it right in the least.

I don't have issues, but I do feel for the man. No, what he did isn't right, and what he went through is no excuse for what he did. Killing is NEVER right, EVER, and I know this. However, like I said, I feel for the man, and if I was in his shoe's, I would have probably done the same shit. So just because I can understand a person, or feel compasionate about what they are going through, doesn't mean I have issues. I am not justifying it, but I do see his side of things, and to a degree, even share his frustration.

There is a difference between understanding, and justifying. Just like our own war an Iraq. It is not right for us to go in and bomb the place up, and kill tons of innocent people, just to protect ourselves from possible future attacks, but it is understandable.

Another scenario: Some drunk moron spills beer all over your $1000 suit, you get mad and beat the fuck out of that person. What you did was not right. But when you explain this to your friends, they will probably agree with you and understand what you did, and why you did it. This is the same situation.

So if you still fail to see my point, then there is nothing else I can say. It is not right, but it is understandable, and in that person's shoes I may have done the exact same thing.

No doubt there was adversity in his life, but he had a small (read: large) superiority complex, as well as an insatiable appetite for pity. (The entire letter screams it)

All through the letter, he was constantly perplexed and unwilling to entertain the notion that he may have in fact been wrong in some of those situations. However I will say that if the instructor s did indeed say some of the things they did as he described them, they possibly could have been a tad more constructive.

We all have adversity, some more than others, and it's OK to point out this fact to others when questions arise regarding our decisions in certain situations…such as his need for a little leniency because of his apparent financial and personal problems. However nothing is owed and nothing should be expected. A rational person would know this before even attempting to excuse themselves from certain obligations due to other extenuating circumstances. He could not fathom why timetables had to be kept, and when/why exceptions could not be made.

You want to learn something from this letter? Learn that nothing is, or ever should be, expected. We as humans in a quasi-civilized society have grown accustomed to expecting the best case no matter how unreasonable our needs may seem to others. Circumstance, however, can and will bite you every time if you have not stopped to consider the worst.

I honestly believe that if a little more pessimism were taught to our children, we wouldn’t have these people exploding like mines with the frequency that they do. Rather we teach them that the sky is the limit. Well, the sky is the limit and that is where you should set your goals…but you may never get there…and there is nothing wrong with that.

JMO

Back