Damn I love wearing a suit

jesus boy, be damn careful what you wish for.

I had to wear one of those fucking things in my last job. sucked bad.

now I get to wear jeans to work, and I can't even describe how wonderful that is after 7 years of suit and tie.

Bad_CRC said:
jesus boy, be damn careful what you wish for.

I had to wear one of those fucking things in my last job. sucked bad.

now I get to wear jeans to work, and I can't even describe how wonderful that is after 7 years of suit and tie.

What jobs?

nah, just meant type...I LD, i guess..lol.

I've seen a couple of congress debates they seem cool, V i'm guessing?

My school doesen't have a Varsity team... but we have about 30 people.

What school do you go to? Do you compete in the CFL? NFL? Will you be at Harvard?

Heh, I went to harvard the last two years, we do NFL, I will most probably be going to harvard...I don't want to give too much (cuz half the board are potential terrorists since they play games with sniper rifles) but i'm from ny/long island, most prestegious hs for debate.

Go mark hiller :]

I wear one for about 5 months out of the year, when the General Assembly is in session. After that, I get to wear shorts or Khakis every day.
Those 5 months suck though. I wouldn't mind wearing a suit, but they make me warm, and I get hot very easily, so I sweat like a whore in a church when I wear them.

Oh well, at least I don't work at McDonalds.

Blackie

kesh!! said:
Heh, I went to harvard the last two years, we do NFL, I will most probably be going to harvard...I don't want to give too much (cuz half the board are potential terrorists since they play games with sniper rifles) but i'm from ny/long island, most prestegious hs for debate.

Go mark hiller :]

BX Sci? Stuvysent? Pardon my spelling. I used to live in LI, Nassau County, East Meadow, but now south Florida is my home.

My Team goes to Harvard, I didn't go last year, because i didn't raise the money. We do NFL, and I made it to Nationals in CFL last year.

Nice, nah none of those, keep guessing..lol we're probably the most talked about in the east div @ the ld debate boards

btw, gj on the CFL thats actually quite an accomplishment

kesh!! said:
Nice, nah none of those, keep guessing..lol we're probably the most talked about in the east div @ the ld debate boards

btw, gj on the CFL thats actually quite an accomplishment

I used to go to cross-x.com... But Tribalwar has more political threads for some reason =\

The CFL thing wasn't that much of a big deal. We have a relitivly weak Dioscee(sp?) But congress is a very seirous affair down here in FL, we usually mop up at nationals for some reason. Which is suprising, because the schools down here suck ass.

physical labor + dress clothes = suck ass mother fucker!!!

I worked at a local privately owned grocery store and had to wear dress shirt and tie, dress pants, and dress shows. Moving heavy shit while wearing these clothes sucked. Walking around with pit stains and shit.

Glad i quit that gay job.

I dream of taking a job where formal wear is actually wearing a shirt with one's pants.

Then again, most of my goals in life involve wrestling alligators.

Back