Can some one make this?

UniX

Veteran XV
A friend of mine thought of something that would be kewl i was wonderign if anyone would make it and if its already made can i have a link.....

perrinoi on the compas, show several waypoints... green ones for teammates... and red for enemies...
perrinoi only when detected by sensors though
perrinoi and maybe.. for the center of the compass... or overlaid
perrinoi make like a radar screen
perrinoi that shows how far and where they are in relation to you
perrinoi with little blips

Oh and this is for T1

Last edited:
but all he was wanting was a thing that sets wave points to your team and the other team if there in sensor rang...red you the bad guys green for the good guys its not a bad idea. Someone should try to make it lol i would but i have no clue how..

UniX said:
but all he was wanting was a thing that sets wave points to your team and the other team if there in sensor rang...red you the bad guys green for the good guys its not a bad idea. Someone should try to make it lol i would but i have no clue how..

Perhaps if you work on your grammar/spelling someone might be able to understand you. But no, if you said what I think you said, it's not possible.

perrinoi is his AIM that was what he said i posted it here to see if any of you might know of something like that or could make it but it seems thats not true.

um....

whatever language you are using we speak Tribes and English here. Around here we call'em waypoints. Everything you asked for can be done easily ingame, or with assistance from scripts.

- perrinoi on the compas, show several waypoints... green ones for teammates... and red for enemies...
- perrinoi only when detected by sensors though
- perrinoi and maybe.. for the center of the compass... or overlaid
- perrinoi make like a radar screen
- perrinoi that shows how far and where they are in relation to you
- perrinoi with little blips

- Um T1 has default friend/foe indicators...red for enemy green for friendly. The 'compass' in T1 was not designed to show this, thats what 'waypoints' and the command map is for.

- Set a way point for when a friendly/enemy is within working sensor range.

- You can get reticle compass, puts an arrow around your reticle to indicate what direction the waypoints are in.

- Command Hud, popups a 'radar' screen

- Again, the Command Hud to popup the "radar" as you call it to show players friend or foe.

- little blips? no idea

Its ok to be new to a game and ask questions but come on, work with us here. Use the right terminology and not words none of us understand. WTF is perrinoi?

It's a chat conversation. That is the guy's nickname. C'mon guys, context clues! Was I the only foreign exchange student awake in 3rd grade!? ;)

Or maybe you read:
perrinoi is his AIM that was what he said i posted it here to see if any of you might know of something like that or could make it but it seems thats not true.

Ok, so maybe I misread the part about explaining the guys name. Still, the way he worded the stuff he asked for was kinda weird.

If a new player registered and asked those questions, we'd tell'em to RTFM, read the fuckin manual :heart: most of that is basic stuff. If ya learn to waypoint before you use a script to do it, you'll appreciate it just a little more.

Oh and when you discovery happy flag, dont use it. Dont succomb to the dark side of the force.

Bah! im not new to the game ive been playing over a year and i dont care about if you can or cant make that into ONE hud i was just asking for himm geez bite my head off why dont you...

Back