Is it bad to say this while at a play

Somec2

Veteran X
Next time the play "Diary of Anne Frank" rolls into San Diego we're going to yell "SHE'S IN THE ATTIC!!!" when the Nazis arrive. Is that necessarily a bad thing?

When Cathleen Turner was doing that play where she gets naked in a scene, Opie and Anthony sent a guy to the theater to yell "Cathleen put your god damn clothes back on!" at the top of his lungs. And yeah, you get thrown out for that.

I miss those guys. :mecry:

Oh well. I suppose it'll be worth it if I can get it recorded on mini DV and host it for all TW to see.

Crazy8 said:
dopie and anthony sucked btw
"dopie" made me giggle but if you would have followed it up with "aintfunny" it would have been an instant pants-shitter.

"dopie and aintfunny" :rofl::clap::rofl: Now that's comedy genius.

Somec2 said:
Next time the play "Diary of Anne Frank" rolls into San Diego we're going to yell "SHE'S IN THE ATTIC!!!" when the Nazis arrive. Is that necessarily a bad thing?
Ask one of the thousands of other people who've already done it. I'm sure they can give you some insight.

It may be funny to you, but you're ruining the play for others.
It's like people who talk on cell phones in a movie, or have already seen it and tell their friends what's going to happen.
It's like people who get on roller coasters who scream they're scared, just to get attention.
It's like a troll who comes on a message board.
It's not funny, don't do it.

Somec2 said:

Oh I get it

you really know this is something terribly rude

but you decided to post it anyways

in hopes to bring the funnay

wow that is amazing

Back