Ghost Ship

GoKu

Veteran XX
Very entertaining movie. I was happy to be entertained by a movie and get my money's worth for a change. Much better than Knockaround guys and The Transporter. Well maybe the reason is because I was expecting more out of those 2 movies and expecting this movie to suck which is why I was pleasantly surprised. You're mouth will hit the floor after the opening sequence. Anyways I give it a solid 7.5.

Now if only we had video games with graphics like that! A Disc Launcher that actually cut people in half. :)

New meaning to the phrase, 'bitch, you got owned!'

Personally, I thought it was ok, and not the best. just the avg horror flick with no horror :/. I was told it was pretty "gory" or whatever and with exception to the first scene, nothing else was bad. And then to top it all off, the way it was sounding was that if the ship went down, he was gone forever....then the last scene shows with him jumping on another ship.

They did get me on who the 1 person that they picked up was. I was thinking it was the chick up until they showed the whole flashback sequence.

Decent movie, but if I had my choices I would have rather gone to see if The Ring was any good.

nolt said:
yer shittin me

No I'm serious. I was really trying to convince my friends out of seeing this movie till the last second. If anything I hate movies with gratuitous violence but the gory parts will make you say "wow" or "oh shit", the directing was well done and the story's plot twists kept it going till the end.

Ps. Stinkfist you really should put a spoiler heading in your post...

It was pretty cool when that little girl showed that women how they all died.

And the song they played during that scene kicked ass. Mudvayne-Not Falling

chrisryn64 said:
It was pretty cool when that little girl showed that women how they all died.

And the song they played during that scene kicked ass. Mudvayne-Not Falling

the downside is you could start watching the movie from right there and not have missed a thing.

btw anyboody know where to find a list of the soundtrack used in the movie? I tried amazon.com and cdnow.com but they say it isn't available until the nov. 5th. I just wanna know what songs they used so I can add them to my mp3 collection. ;)

Uh. This movie was awful.
Saw it the other night out of extreme boredom, and was virtually laughing the whole time. If that's what you like, then cool i guess. But really the dialogue was painful, the plot filled with holes, and the scenes that "explained" what happened didn't work for me (Music/Cinematography etc.) On top of that the ending was retarded.

Back