fast and furious 2

S

shibby

i hear they are making one, however it doesnt seem to be quite like a continuing faf1. The end of the first one left me hanging a bit, i hope they continue with the same characters and plot and setting...however jesse is dead, poor guy...but he had a.d.d. so he deserved it!

yeah, the characters were amazingly well developed in the first one. After the movie, I kept thinking to myself: Man, if that guy raced that guy, I'd be in tears with the amount of emotion going on.

WaterPog said:
I'm a fanboy who eats dick at my own suggestion.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to F&F2. Too bad Vin Diesel isn't going to be in it. The only continuing character is Brian O'Connor. Looks like some really nice cars this time, and they're actually really fast. Some 240SX with Silvia swap, Skyline, and the Supra (from the first) are the most notable.

Rabid Poop said:
yeah, the characters were amazingly well developed in the first one. After the movie, I kept thinking to myself: Man, if that guy raced that guy, I'd be in tears with the amount of emotion going on.
Are you gay?

i was looking forward to this kinda theme - brian quits the police job and becomes dom's friend again and then a new plot comes into play..i dunno i thought that would be pretty cool

shibby said:
i was looking forward to this kinda theme - brian quits the police job and becomes dom's friend again and then a new plot comes into play..i dunno i thought that would be pretty cool

Nope, Dom's long gone. Brian is going after (I believe) a drug ring this time, it's his 2nd chance.

WaterPog said:
F&F = worst movie EVAR (except for glitter and showgirls)

well, wuts ur favorite movie, or wut movie do u think is a good one...

what about that mia girl and dom's girlfriend and vince, and that other dude with the skyline...any of them!?

my friend mike is gonna be in as an extra in his faggot ass rice cougar. they are shooting in miami, and trying to shutdown sections of the turnpike for some shots...bastards :\

shibby said:
what about that mia girl and dom's girlfriend and vince, and that other dude with the skyline...any of them!?

As far as I know, EVERYONE is gone. The 2nd movie takes place in Miami. However, I recall there being some extra tryouts in LA, so there could be part of the movie there as well.

I'm pretty sure Dom has to be out of the country, else he'd be in prison.

damn...then i dont even wanna bother with this movie...knowing me ill go to the big screen neway. Wut do u mean dom's in jail? brian let him go...and why would he be out of the country

Back