[T1 Release - T2 Voice]

Hindsight

Veteran X
Ok I need some beta testers. I would have put this out sooner, but the tribes engine doesnt like the sounds from T2. Here they are, and they work. This is only Female 5, so try it out so I can get rid of the bugs. Just follow the directions, and dont install if you have viking pack. Ive already screwed lops viking scripts. Thanks ahead of time. http://hindsight.tribes-hosting.com/dls/T2-T1_v1.zip

:wave: hehe after 4 and a half months i finally got my accouct activated! i dont really like the t2 voices either but i will test them out for ya anywayz.:roller:

I like the voice, that combined with the tribes2 disc for t1 give an overall feel of tribes2 but with stability. Although t1 will always be better then tribes 2.

Not that I know of, but then again I can't find bugs that well and only had about 5 minutes with it before I went to bed.

I guess it depends. Ive been playing T1 for so long that I look for any changes that I can. Even then, some people like the idea of T2-T1. :)

Hindsight said:
I guess it depends. Ive been playing T1 for so long that I look for any changes that I can.

That's true. Just my personal taste that any changes to t2 are worse changes :/

True, I just wish that T2 was T1 with better grafix. Of course my dream didnt come true. :(
**On a different note**
The only way I can describe T2, in terms of the differnces between 2 and 1, is that I feel to big in T2. Anyone else feel that way or did i just take a dip in the deep end?

Hindsight said:
True, I just wish that T2 was T1 with better grafix. Of course my dream didnt come true. :(
**On a different note**
The only way I can describe T2, in terms of the differnces between 2 and 1, is that I feel to big in T2. Anyone else feel that way or did i just take a dip in the deep end?

I think that was everyone's wish. :/

I dun feel bigger in t2 I just feel like...as I think clamsoda put it...it's like t1 if the air was jello.

Well Shinigami, many probably won't want it to feel like T2, but having everything the same for years would get boring. I don't mean the gameplay to be like T2, that would just suck, slow boring routes with one screw up and a ctrl k would be better then trying to fix it.

When I played T2 it did feal floaty and bigger to me, even in the construction mod the 4 meter pole is roughly half your size, it's not like the time difference between T1 and T2 made giants.

Back