Join the ranks of the Dark Army

I agree. So last Thursday. :rolleyes: If you know the link, please, feel free to NOT CLICK IT.

The Dark Army can't hold a candle to the might of Vampire Hunter B.

That's me, baby.

I've got:
- A modified M-79 grenade launcher capable of firing my own custom-made 40mm garlic shells
- Flasks of holy water hurled like hand grenades or splashed across the faces of the undead
- A three-foot wooden stake slung over my back
- A pistol loaded with silver bullets (mainly an anti-werewolf deterrent, mind you, but it never hurts to be prepared)
- Numerous purified knives and other stabbity-stab type devices

You've got:
- Pointy teeth and a nasty attitude and little else. You can't even fight in sunlight, for Odin's sake.

Ben Reed said:

That's me, baby.

I've got:
- A modified M-79 grenade launcher capable of firing my own custom-made 40mm garlic shells
- Flasks of holy water hurled like hand grenades or splashed across the faces of the undead
- A pistol loaded with silver bullets (mainly an anti-werewolf deterrent, mind you, but it never hurts to be prepared)

You've got:
- Pointy teeth and a nasty attitude and little else. You can't even fight in sunlight, for Odin's sake.
lol Poor Ben-sama. None of those things work on Me. i am a Oni.

Ben Reed said:

That's me, baby.

I've got:

You've got:

:lol:

Back