[T2] Question for SilverSpirit (or anyone who can answer it)

LouCypher

Veteran X
Would it be possible to make a toss strength meter like the flag toss in TR2 that gives a visual indication of how hard you will throw a grenade or mine?

Maybe have a script that has one button for full force grenade or mine, and another for regular toss (hold to charge) that would also display the strength meter?

Maybe even use the same meter from TR2 for grenade/mine toss, but in a different color?

I already did it but it's useless because it fills up in less than half a second.

There's a bug in probably every mod/gametype where milliseconds are divided by 100 (120 in classic) to try and get seconds when computing how long the grenade/mine key was held down.

The only place I'm sure this bug isn't existant is in TR2 for the flag pass strength, and that's why the max charge rate of grenades/mines is higher than the charge rate of the TR2 flag pass but auctually take ~1/10 the time reach their maximum value.

I was messing around with it and it's not set to the grenade/mine time right now, but I'll fix it and post a link later.

Back