a T1 want...... GUI stuff......

ragingbunny

Veteran X
ok ive tired like 5 times for color gui like backround shit....
someone help.....
i just want like a light red everything borders and tran backround for chat hud and shit.......
help please

I had red borders and shiz, but then I deleted it cuz I noticed a decrease in my fps... It went from 12 fps to 6 fps. :rofl:

Probably because you did a 1024x768 image overlay (to save yourself the time of moving things around).

That or you have a 133mHZ. ;)

Actully, I did a 800x600 overlay, and my comp sux ass...
Comp Specs:
64 MB SD RAM
11 MB Intergrated Graphix
667 mhz Intel Celeron
gay gay gay gay die comp

anyway to get the border around the Weapons icon hud to be a different color and make it so it changes size whenever you get more/less guns?

Where does Liq idle?

Wait a minute...why do I care? I don't use the weapons bar, I use my AmmoHUD that I ported for Stripped, and disabled the weapons bar. :rofl:

Here's some pseudo-code for the weapons-bar change thing:

Code:
if(getItemCount("Light Armor") == 1)
	control::setValue("Weapons_Bar_Overlay", "your bitmap code for 3 weapon/1 pack bar here");
else if(getItemCount("Medium Armor") == 1)
	control::setValue("Weapons_Bar_Overlay", "your bitmap code for 4 weapon/1 pack bar here");
else if(getItemCount("Heavy Armor") == 1)
	control::setValue("Weapons_Bar_Overlay", "your bitmap code for 5 weapon/1pack bar here");

Of course, that all changes when you only use two weapons in your Light loadout (some Cappers do this so they don't drain remote Invs), or three weapons in your Heavy loadout. This pseudo-code only assumes you have the max number of weapons and a pack.

Last edited:
Back