[T2 Release] TR2TeamToss

Silverspirit

Veteran X
Announces to your team when you charge your flag throw in TR2, and your teammates' charge meter will fill if they have the script. Extremely useful, makes it much easier to judge when and where the flag is going to be passed.

Download

|XF|Silverspiri said:
Announces to your team when you charge your flag throw in TR2, and your teammates' charge meter will fill if they have the script. Extremely useful, makes it much easier to judge when and where the flag is going to be passed.

Download
being l33t as usual

Just me or does this not work?

Its a good idea but me and a few others tested it, doesn't work. Theres no notify when you're charging the throw, and we both had the script installed, neither of us saw how much the other persons bar was charged :(

Maybe the hud was displayed 'out of bounce' of yer screen ( check wether the new hud is listed in hudmover)?

Mav said:
Just me or does this not work?

Its a good idea but me and a few others tested it, doesn't work. Theres no notify when you're charging the throw, and we both had the script installed, neither of us saw how much the other persons bar was charged :(
Probably just you.

It uses the same strength meter as the normal flag throw, so if you can see the normal one you should be able to see this one. Me, Halide, and SmallKiwi tested it and it worked fine.

Back