hmmm.... mav.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

boston

Veteran XV
A looooong time ago i recall reading this really gross thread. It was some guy telling this story about going to a buffet and then he felt kinda sick. He goes to the bathroom, and feels like he has to both take a shit, and throw up. Was mav the guy that wrote this story? I really cant remember. It might have been far to long ago for him. It just reminds me of a mav story. Oh btw... does anyone have this picture of mav? Ive never seen it.

Holy shit I remember that story. It was the one where like he shits in his pants and like the manager had to come in and hook up a hose to clean up while his wife went and bought him new clothes.

Disgusting! Thanks for reminding me...

:rofl: some how i knew someone would start a thread today

nah that story wasnt me boston

if you want the pic, search for it, theres plenty of mirrors of it from various people. ask fraggle the suber interweb budday to give you a link.

"Ogres, Ogres are like onions. They have layers."

best description i can think of to describe myself

Mav said:
"Ogres, Ogres are like onions. They have layers."

best description i can think of to describe myself

I liked it better when he used Star Trek quotes to describe himself. But then again It is amusing he compares himself to a food item.

TeckMan said:
Ya layers, LAYERS OF FAT!!!
BADUM PSH!

Oh we got a witty one here :lol: Go watch Shrek, maybe you'll catch onto the meaning of the phrase, which is ironic since its a comedy.

Ok, for some weird reason I think that was rilkean panther. I could be totally wrong though. But that story totally stands out in my mind to this day.

Btw, if it was you, sorry rilke. :)

brak said:
no.. i think it was El Mar...

Close. El Mar's was he was on a date with some 19 yr old chick and had some bad food or something which upset his stomach. So when he takes her home he asks if he can use her bathroom, and spends like 45 minutes in there with explosive diareha (sp?). When he was finished she had fallen asleep on the couch :lol:

At least thats what i remember from his thread about it.

I went to the buffet at my OSU's cafeteria. didnt feel good the next day.

i posted about my shit looking like Tubgirl's.

then someoen reposted the el-mar shitting his pants story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back