t-137716 Made 100$ in 2 minutes and 4 seconds [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

Made 100$ in 2 minutes and 4 seconds

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

nurp
06-29-2002, 08:48 PM
My dad and his friend had me write up this huge ass contract and they never paid me. I get 200$ a month from my dad when I don't work. I have to pay for my own food,beer,weed,clothes,ce ll phone bill with 200 a month. It's quite hard. Beer I can't drink, too expensive, food, Im out a lot but I try and eat at home, weed, everyday but I don't pay all the time, cell phone 50$cnd. Well my dad said, he's 100 for your great work. Apparently me making the contract look fancy and being able to type 14 pages in one hour to meet there deadline helped a lot :D Yay 100$ And he said, that 200 is unreasonable, so he will up it to 350 prolly. I know I should work right now but, I have a few things to take care of first, my new school, my famil issues and then a job. I'm gonna apply monday and see what happens :D Whatever, the point is, I made money fast

Yoda
06-29-2002, 08:49 PM
no offense but that sucks :(

Edit: by that I mean your financial status

nurp
06-29-2002, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Yoda
no offense but that sucks :(

Edit: by that I mean your financial status You don't know the half of it. I dont need clothes really. My mom took me shopping 5 months ago but basically I get 200$ a month and they say, enjoy :)

orbital 123
06-29-2002, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Nurp
My dad and his friend had me write up this huge ass contract and they never paid me. I get 200$ a month from my dad when I don't work. I have to pay for my own food,beer,weed,clothes,ce ll phone bill with 200 a month. It's quite hard. Beer I can't drink, too expensive, food, Im out a lot but I try and eat at home, weed, everyday but I don't pay all the time, cell phone 50$cnd. Well my dad said, he's 100 for your great work. Apparently me making the contract look fancy and being able to type 14 pages in one hour to meet there deadline helped a lot :D Yay 100$ And he said, that 200 is unreasonable, so he will up it to 350 prolly. I know I should work right now but, I have a few things to take care of first, my new school, my famil issues and then a job. I'm gonna apply monday and see what happens :D Whatever, the point is, I made money fast

Um can you say spoiled little ****?

I got 30 dollars a month for allowance back in highschool anything more than 100 dollars is bull****.

nurp
06-29-2002, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by orbital 123


Um can you say spoiled little ****?

I got 30 dollars a month for allowance back in highschool anything more than 100 dollars is bull****. spoiled oh god haha. You probably dont even know the meaning of poor like I do haha. I got 15$ every 2 weeks in HS. Im in college, I need money a lot more then some punk in HS. Just fyi, umm not spoiled at all, i've been through hell and back money wise and im still in hell so please dont lecture me about your crap. Don't feel special because you pay for your school and books, I on the other hand couldnt afford books last semester

Redz15
06-29-2002, 08:53 PM
i get 400 month.

20 hours a week at supermarket =)

nurp
06-29-2002, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Redz15
i get 400 month.

20 hours a week at supermarket =) It looks like ill be working at a grocery store. I could do real networking for my dad and his friends companies but they would underpay me and **** that

nurp
06-29-2002, 08:57 PM
I got my money for this month today hehe :D

-OrC
06-29-2002, 08:58 PM
I get no allowance or anything from my parents. I do have a paper route that pays 32 dollars every 2 weeks. Try living like that. BTW i am in HS.....

Raven
06-29-2002, 08:59 PM
lol
you are ****ing spoiled
i dont get **** and I pay for the same things you do.
you dont NEED a cell, you dont NEED weed. have him lower it to 150, dont use your cellphone or smoke drugs, and save your old man a couple of dollars...its the LEAST you can for your parents (unless they beat you)

[SHiN]AkumA
06-29-2002, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Nurp
It looks like ill be working at a grocery store. I could do real networking for my dad and his friends companies but they would underpay me and **** that
I have a computer degree and I work at Imo's pizza for 700$ a month. My dad is trying to pull strings to get me a networking job. I just got a lecture from him for 1 hour about me coming home from work and going to that party. Im leaving in 30 minutes so fuk it.

nurp
06-29-2002, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Raven
lol
you are ****ing spoiled
i dont get **** and I pay for the same things you do.
you dont NEED a cell, you dont NEED weed. have him lower it to 150, dont use your cellphone or smoke drugs, and save your old man a couple of dollars...its the LEAST you can for your parents (unless they beat you)

I need a cell moron. I got this cell for my old job and because im never home litteraly. I dont need weed but some of my money goes there. Cellphone is paid for without any of my rents money. They didnt invest a dime in it. 150? Umm, I started off with 120 a month. The only reason I get money now as oppose to back in the day where they told me to die is because of whats happening in this house (i wont say) but I assure you, its not because im spoiled. I know what it feels like to not have anything but they know why and I know why im not working. The fact that im applying is weird

nurp
06-29-2002, 09:07 PM
I have another reason I need cell but I cant mention :\

hardluck
06-29-2002, 09:08 PM
yea uh nurp...350 a month is a ****load for school heh.

Your not spoiled so to speak, but your pretty pampered there.

I live on campus to get my full fafsa loan, i have a meal plan, and i pay for it all. I will be paying off my student loans which at the end of undergrad will be aobut 20 thousand(ive already paid off 8,000). That doesn't include the 500 i spend every semester on books and supplies.

I plan to goto grad school for veterinarians, which when i finally get out of that i expect to have to pay off over 120 thousand in school loans.

Want to know how much i get from my parents every month? zero. Nothing. I get 200 dollars a school year from them and thats for my birthday.

So no offense but raven has a point.

You don't need that cell phone, and you don't need that weed.

but most of all you don't need to come here complaining about money problems when your getting a FREE 350 dolla a month.

sheesh.

need that phone to deal eh?

nurp
06-29-2002, 09:10 PM
im not really complaining, this thread is praise to my 100$ quick cash. 350 is what I want and he said he would think about it. He prolly iwll give me 250 which is fine but its not pamperage or being spoiled, its just about the circumstances that none of you know about :D I didnt expect a huge flame for me saying I made 100 bucks yeesh

PureIcey
06-29-2002, 09:13 PM
:lol:

My family is rich as **** (huge house, country club, pool, cars, etc) and my parents are paying for my college tutition. BUT, spending money? My mom laughed and said "That's what summer jobs are for!" I agree. Having people just give you **** doesn't help for work ethic. So, I've saved up $2000 for college spending money. I got one school year and one summer to go (going into my senior year) my goal is to reach $4000, so I can work in the summers as a college student to save up for a car when I graduate college. (Yeah, I get a car for HS, but when I leave, the car goes to my sister who will be a junior. When she graduates, it goes down to the next kid)

See, that is what you call "installing work ethic" So don't complain about your financial status. I get nothing per week besides what I earn in RL jobs. My allowance ended in 8th grade, and all I get is $20 a week during the school year for lunch. YES, I PAID FOR MY OWN GAS *gasp*

Putrid
06-29-2002, 09:17 PM
"Made 100$ in 2 minutes and 4 seconds"

Thought this thread was gonna be about sexorz, not silly allowances...

damn

:p

Vlasic
06-29-2002, 09:19 PM
$3680/mo looks real good right about now :[

Poor nurp :[

nurp
06-29-2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by PureIcey
:lol:

My family is rich as **** (huge house, country club, pool, cars, etc) and my parents are paying for my college tutition. BUT, spending money? My mom laughed and said "That's what summer jobs are for!" I agree. Having people just give you **** doesn't help for work ethic. So, I've saved up $2000 for college spending money. I got one school year and one summer to go (going into my senior year) my goal is to reach $4000, so I can work in the summers as a college student to save up for a car when I graduate college. (Yeah, I get a car for HS, but when I leave, the car goes to my sister who will be a junior. When she graduates, it goes down to the next kid)

See, that is what you call "installing work ethic" So don't complain about your financial status. I get nothing per week besides what I earn in RL jobs. My allowance ended in 8th grade, and all I get is $20 a week during the school year for lunch. YES, I PAID FOR MY OWN GAS *gasp* For someone who goes to school, you sure can't read can ya? I told you there are circumstances in which that prevent me yto work but can't tell you. If it wasn't for those circumstances I would have much money saved up...

nurp
06-29-2002, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Vlasic
$3680/mo looks real good right about now :[

Poor nurp :[ my sister is like a manage of advertising for verizon, the amount she makes, DAMN HER!