t-130161 Gallium's Pot Recipe's [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

Gallium's Pot Recipe's

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Gallium
05-19-2002, 11:13 PM
My lovely pot recipe's start here

Some of these will seem really weird (probably, hell I dont know what is weird to you retard bashers) but they all work and with mid-grade commercial bud will fry you very well.

So lets start:

Quick trip

1.pre heat oven to 300 (or if you live in the woods like I do, just get the oven going for like an hour)

2.Take one of those big saltine crackers and spread peanut butter over it

3.Put pot on the cracker (about a joints worth, a bit less maybe)

4.put peanut butter on top of pot

5.put cracker on peanut butter

6.wrap the pot sandwich in tinfoil

7.put in oven for 15-20 minutes

8.let cool

The High: Depending on quality of bud, lasts for over 4 hours, with periods of extreme giggles and great for playing video games or hanging out with friends. I used to call it the pre-match special playing tribes :)

enjoy :)

Butter (saute? method)

1.drop 2 sticks of butter in a pan

2.chop up anywhere between 1/8 and 2 oz of pot

3.let butter burn down BUT DO NOT BOIL IT OFF

4.put pot into liquid butter

5.let sit on low heat for like...20 minutes-30 minutes

6.sift through cheesecloth into plastic container(or muslin (I think that is what it is called))

either use straight away as regular liquid butter on popcorn (add salt for this) or in cookies or...

The High: Depends on food, usually hits you until you go to sleep, with midgrade bud you go on a rollercoaster of giddiness and lots of energy to lethargy, and bigtime spaciness. Very good high for listening to music. With top quality bud your mind is totally blown with sometimes full on hallucinations.

Butter- Single pot boiling method

1.fill up big pot with water and set to boil

2.after it is at a boil stick a few sticks of butter in there

3.toss pot into boiling water (doesnt need to be chopped up, well, moderately chopped up, but not shake)

4.let boil for 30 minutes and then strain into a container

5.put into fridge for a few hours, and skim off the scummy **** off the top (that is your paydirt)

6.use as regular butter

boil method 2 is same deal only using a double boil method, if anyone wants me to type it out I will

The High: More laid back then satued butter, awesome for long winter nights when you have like 5 friends over and are watching a movie. Also very good for hikes and ****.

Vodka Surprise

This one is kinda hard, but is ****ing awesome

1.take a saucepan, melt a stick of butteron low heat

2.take 1/2 oz of pot and stir into the liquid butter

3.turn heat up to medium/high for one minute and stir like a whore

4.when it is sizzline add 8 ounces of absolute vodka POUR QUICKLY

5.keep heat on high for like another minute and strain the liquid

6.serves 2 people and will fry you like a mother****er.

The High: You and the woman. If you dont get laid after this then you abso****inglutely suck at life. You will be horny horny HORNY.

Tea Information

Tea does not work, and the high is psychosomatic.

Tea will only work if you throw some oil in there, and that usually tastes like ****.

if there is interest for some other recipe's ill post them.

-Gallium

stick in fridge overnight and use as regular butter

Wretched
05-19-2002, 11:15 PM
Two sticks of butter?!

It gets you fat and stoned.

Gallium
05-19-2002, 11:18 PM
yea most of these are for like...lots of people

The vodka one ive done with a half stick of butter

see THC is fat soluble, so more butter means less chance of ****ing up :)

-Gallium

nurp
05-19-2002, 11:21 PM
Dude, 1 month and you say you will never do it again. I say this to all of those that quit. Once you've done it for 3 months, then you can talk. I did it for 9+ months. Good luck though, it ain't easy. Well it wasn't for me because I used to smoke 3-5 times a day

ReNob
05-19-2002, 11:23 PM
All that sounds like a lot of work when comparred to...pack bowl...start lighter...inhale.

Gallium
05-19-2002, 11:23 PM
Nurp, all I can say now is that I am not planning on getting high...I probably will again, and im not very worried about it, but for right now ive decided to stop, it just wasnt as fun as it was supposed to be.

But that doesnt mean that others can't benefit from what I know :)

-Gallium

STINGr
05-19-2002, 11:24 PM
wtf galium
if you had a gf you wouldn't spend hours on end making up ways to make i cant believe it's not thc butter

Gallium
05-19-2002, 11:27 PM
Renob-

flame lighters burn at about 300 degrees fahrenheit

using my handy dandy MERCK index, I see that THC boils at ... checking ... at 200 degrees. What does this mean? You burn off a ****LOAD of THC when you burn pot. I've seen figures that say that you burn off about 91% of the THC you could be getting.

So what does that mean? Well when you cook with pot, you get 100%, this means that you get high nearly 10 times more then you usually do. This is why when you eat magic brownies you are high for 8 hours :)

I should put down the duration of highs and what kind of high I get with each recipe.

But basically you will be getting shroom like highs, very intense, sometimes with crazy visuals, and most of the time very VERY fun.

-Gallium

Gallium
05-19-2002, 11:28 PM
stingr- chicks hate smoking pot (for the most part), but they love eating it, and a man who can cook is a big turn on.

"Hey look what i made for you, [enter name here]"

plus 45 minutes later they are ready to rock :D

-Gallium

fake
05-20-2002, 12:01 AM
<3 for gall ;]

Daredevil
05-20-2002, 12:13 AM
thanks man
:)

teknique
05-20-2002, 12:14 AM
oh ****. here we go. watch out fake gunna be wicked high for the next... few weeks.

(make some good pics tho ;o)

k3vorkian
05-20-2002, 12:23 AM
**** the Butane Lighter: SOLAR RIP

Sunny day outside? Good :) Grab a magnifying glass with a zoomed lens (small circle section). Center the suns light on your bowl (try to either blast a small section by holding it still and letting the heat intensify, or focus the light on the whole bowl). The hit will not seem as thick (and probably isnt) but tastes much better, and burns alot nicer. Overall a cleaner experience than pumping gas onto your greens.

k3vorkian
05-20-2002, 12:27 AM
When using butter recipes, i wouldnt reccomend using actual buds. I have done this before (1 stick -> 1-2 eigths) and the potency is nice, but its a large waste. If you know any growers or just dealers that push alot of weight, try and grab yourself 1-4 ounces of shake. Throw a couple ounces in one of those recipes and expect the high to last longer than daylight :)

fake
05-20-2002, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by teknique
oh ****. here we go. watch out fake gunna be wicked high for the next... few weeks.

(make some good pics tho ;o)

lol :]

maybe if i had some money ;p
i just spent it all on gta3 and a wireless gamepad :x

vert
05-20-2002, 12:32 AM
My favorite has always been Green Dragon:

(Using the alcohol-soluability of thc).

Mix finely chopped bud with everclear alcohol. Let sit for a few days; or alternatively, put on *low* heat for an hour.

Resulting green mixture then be mixed into punch. Green food coloring added for effect.

Alternatively, the mixture can be left out for a few days while the alcohol evaporates. Remaining THC oil can be used in any number of ways.

teknique
05-20-2002, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Fake

lol :]

maybe if i had some money ;p
i just spent it all on gta3 and a wireless gamepad :x

omg omg

gta3 any good? i want it bad. gotta get a pcgamer review first ;o

pc version right?

fake
05-20-2002, 12:36 AM
yea i pre-ordered
it's out on tuesday..
should be here wednesday if all goes right
i got next day air ;x

Gallium
05-20-2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by vert
My favorite has always been Green Dragon:

(Using the alcohol-soluability of thc).

Mix finely chopped bud with everclear alcohol. Let sit for a few days; or alternatively, put on *low* heat for an hour.

Resulting green mixture then be mixed into punch. Green food coloring added for effect.

Alternatively, the mixture can be left out for a few days while the alcohol evaporates. Remaining THC oil can be used in any number of ways.

You can also make hash with the same beginning steps as this. Looks cool, ill pass it along out here :)

-Gallium

cJ|Krash
05-20-2002, 10:00 PM
bump