t-129854 **** Them I!!! Daniel Pearl Beheaded. I Have The Link To The Footage!!! Disturbin [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

**** Them I!!! Daniel Pearl Beheaded. I Have The Link To The Footage!!! Disturbin

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

[Chen-RG-]
05-18-2002, 07:26 AM
http://movies.ogrish.com/danielpearl.asf

**** THEM TERRORISTS....very disturbing.. view at own risk.

FngrBANG
05-18-2002, 07:38 AM
So the video finally made it onto the net. I warned that this was going to happen [in that initial Danny Pearl thread]--it didn't take a big conceptual leap.

Oh well...misery loves company.

triple
05-18-2002, 07:43 AM
Please dont post this kind of stuff on tw. Someone lost a dad, a husband, and im sure they dont want it floating around on a message board.

Mav
05-18-2002, 07:44 AM
ok...what in gods name was that...?

First its just some guy talking about this or that then I started really paying attention when he said something like "USA citizens arent going to stand for this, the government helping out Israel" or something like that..

And correct me if I'm wrong but, did they kill him and cut his head off?.....

[Chen-RG-]
05-18-2002, 07:46 AM
He was forced to say **** bout his own country.. and after he did that, instead of sparing his life, the ****ers killed him and beheaded him... BASTARDS.

Beren
05-18-2002, 07:47 AM
That is very sad, not what happened to Daniel Pearl to much (it was very tragic etc), but more the fact that we live in a world where these kind of events take place. Not only that there are people who do this to their fellow human beings, but the fact they feel they have no other way to express their opinions on matters. I am not saying that I agree with anything they said, far from it, but it is very disturbing to see such a video produced to the end of trying to change poltical opinion or something to that end. When in reality it would only make things worse, and cause them to intern try the same tactic again to a possible worse end. I dread the day we sit here and watch the same kinda of video produced with a child, or several, treated in such a way. At least Daniel Pearl chose to go to Pakistan and to some point understood the danger to himself.

Mav
05-18-2002, 07:48 AM
:scared: :sick: :eek: :(

Mav
05-18-2002, 07:53 AM
I've never really considered it (all middle eastern problems) tragic really. I rarely watch the news, or keep up with major events. I know there is and has been problems for some time with countries like Israel, Pahkistan, etc I never thought I'd be up on a Saturday morning waiting for cartoons, only to watch a guy forced to talk about the current condition a country is in..then see him beheaded...Now normally, TW and tons of crude stuff from rotten.com, steak and cheese and stile have kinda built up an immunity to stuff as 90% of it is fake but even if someone thought this was fake (im not sure it is or isnt) why does it seem so real? I can watch any slasher movie, a million horror movies, never turn away or get sick, yet this 3 minute video has me feeling nauceous...

[Chen-RG-]
05-18-2002, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Mav
I've never really considered it (all middle eastern problems) tragic really. I rarely watch the news, or keep up with major events. I know there is and has been problems for some time with countries like Israel, Pahkistan, etc I never thought I'd be up on a Saturday morning waiting for cartoons, only to watch a guy forced to talk about the current condition a country is in..then see him beheaded...Now normally, TW and tons of crude stuff from rotten.com, steak and cheese and stile have kinda built up an immunity to stuff as 90% of it is fake but even if someone thought this was fake (im not sure it is or isnt) why does it seem so real? I can watch any slasher movie, a million horror movies, never turn away or get sick, yet this 3 minute video has me feeling nauceous...

Sorry to say bro.. this is as real as it gets...

DarkDonut
05-18-2002, 08:01 AM
That's disturbing and I honestly feel you shouldn't have posted it on TW. But that is what happened to the man and it just shows how brutal these arabs are and how ignorant they are. They think killing us is the way to solve everything. We as people have worked for over 100 years to get America to what it is today. Just because their nation is in shambles doesn't give them the right to hate us for what we have accomplished. Those bastards are jealous of our freedom and wish that they could only experience it for a moment in their pathetic lives. But they never will. Because they are unintelligent animals who deserve to be wiped from the earth. They will never learn to be civilized or learn to live together in peace. This is going to lead to nuclear warfare I can feel it. It's going to be them who attacks first, and when that happens, I'm afraid of what the future holds.

Got Haggis?
05-18-2002, 08:17 AM
that **** is ****ed up......

time to make glass...

FngrBANG
05-18-2002, 08:18 AM
Body Believed To Be Slain Wall
Street Journal Reporter

KARACHI, Pakistan (AP)--Hair and blood samples from a dismembered body were sent for DNA testing Friday as authorities sought to confirm whether they had found the remains of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl.

The body was removed from a shallow grave on property Pakistan state television said was owned by Al-Rashid Trust, a group the United States had identified as a terrorist organization.

The body was found near a blood-spattered shed where authorities believe Pearl was held before his videotaped murder. In the shack, police found a car seat that resembled one in pictures sent to news agencies by Pearl's kidnappers, chief Mansour Mughal tole The Associated Press.

Samples of blood on the walls of the shed were taken for DNA testing, Mughal said. A jacket resembling the track suit Pearl was photographed wearing was found buried in the grave with the body, he said.

The body was cut in 10 pieces, including a severed head, Mughal said.

It could be a week before the results of DNA tests are known.

The body was found barely 500 yards from a large Islamic religious school(Fngr:I wonder if the kids had a lab class on that fateful day), Jamia Rashidia, that was founded by Mufti Rashid, the same man who began Al-Rashid Trust.

Guyforgetpass
05-18-2002, 08:23 AM
How dare they kill a US person while we were bombing them, and shooting bullets at us while they threw stick, the gall of some people.

clu
05-18-2002, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by DarkDonut
They think killing us is the way to solve everything.

:lol:

the only good indian is a dead indian.

it's the SAME thing in terms of the prevailing attitude during these types of colonialism.

how many terrorist attacks were there before 1948?

FngrBANG
05-18-2002, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Guyforgetpass
How dare they kill a US person while we were bombing them, and shooting bullets at us while they threw stick, the gall of some people. We were bombing Pakistan? Well damn...our bad :o

Guyforgetpass
05-18-2002, 08:34 AM
God only knows where those "smart bombs" really end up.

Disciple
05-18-2002, 09:23 AM
God only knows where those "smart bombs" really end up.

You have got to be the largest god damn ****ing idiot I have ever witnessed on TW. You love their way of life so ****ing much why don't you move over there? Huh? what? oh that's your lazy ass enjoying your cable and internet your mommy and daddy pays for.

Midnj
05-18-2002, 09:26 AM
im still thinking about what i just watched..

Redwood
05-18-2002, 09:29 AM
How dare they kill a US person while we were bombing them, and shooting bullets at us while they threw stick, the gall of some people.

*sigh* You idiot.

Is there anything else to say?

Sparkplug
05-18-2002, 09:44 AM
Never forget that there are similarly ****ed up things happening every day right where you live. They just don't happen to be videotaped.