t-128023-p-6 Is it wrong to lust for your hot cousin? [Flat] - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums

Is it wrong to lust for your hot cousin?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Stig
05-08-2002, 04:17 PM
wanna story?

A female cousin of mine that lives in South Africa came over to visit a long time ago. I'd never met her before, she was like 13 at the time, I was 14. Never did anything, but there was an obvious attraction...forbidden fruit or whatever. Anyway, we both grow up, and she turns out to be some sex queen...nympho from what I gather. Comes back to visit, but I had a gf and wasn't interested (she looked kinda different) So, I noticed she starts hitting on my other cousin who is way younger than her (she was 21, he was 16 years old)

One night, they dissappeared for a while. Just before I go to bed, I head to the garage to grab my guitar. I turn on the lights, look around and see her with my cousin. They just seemed to be sitting next to one another to me, no biggy, but the lights had been off, so in a gruff voice I joke "what's going on in here!", laugh and walk out.

Next minute she comes bolting out, walks into my room and starts crying. Now I know somethings up. She asks me what I saw, so in a tone that suggests I had seen something I go "why don't you just tell me what exactly I saw huh"

So she spills her guts. Guess she had tried to seduce him. After making out, she had taught him how to finger her and at one point was pretty much naked. Sounds like he was more nervous than anything. So here I sit, trying to act like the mature, responsible cousin who should be chastising her for her terrible actions, but instead all I think about is putting her over my knee and ripping her panties off with my teeth.

And no, nothing like that happenned. I went to bed and jerked off

GreenDookie
05-08-2002, 04:18 PM
:bigthumb: Kow.

wages6.6sin
05-08-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Stig
And no, nothing like that happenned. I went to bed and jerked off

gj Stig, you're my hero

Don't give in to your lust.

:rolleyes:

NiceBoy
05-08-2002, 04:23 PM
this thread has gotten me horny for my cousins

Kowboy
Originally posted by Stig
but instead all I think about is putting her over my knee and ripping her panties off with my teeth.

Lol, don't worry that's pretty much how life is for all guys :-)

Scourge
my female cousins are _hideous_

I have one hot one that might be coming in (uncle's gf's daughter) but she has a pretty low voice, it's weird.

Anyway..
POST THE PICS OR STFU

Kowboy
05-08-2002, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Scourge
my female cousins are _hideous_

I have one hot one that might be coming in (uncle's gf's daughter) but she has a pretty low voice, it's weird.

Anyway..
POST THE PICS OR STFU

I could scan in a pic of the one I talked about... But it might not be the best Idea. If you guys :really: want to see her I guess maybe :)

Obibun
05-08-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Kowboy

I could scan in a pic of the one I talked about... But it might not be the best Idea. If you guys :really: want to see her I guess maybe :)

OMG POST NOW WHY THE **** ARE YOU WAITING

POST POST POST

katastrofi
05-08-2002, 04:31 PM
POST IT PLZ

Stig
05-08-2002, 04:32 PM
Only pics up on the net are located at myfamily.com and I have no friggin idea how to show them on TW

Bohica
I'm repulsed and turned on at the same time.

shadowman
POST! POST! POST!

Kowboy
05-08-2002, 04:35 PM
Stig I'll host them for ya. Send to bf_kowboy@hotmail.com and I'll put em up on the BF page then send ya the link.

katastrofi
05-08-2002, 04:37 PM
kow, howabout u post pics first before hosting anyone else...

Kowboy
05-08-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by katastrofi
kow, howabout u post pics first before hosting anyone else...

All the pics I have are of her when she was a bit younger, you guys will just call me a pediphile :-P (even tho at the time we were the same age)

amRam
05-08-2002, 04:45 PM
just post em up you weiner

Thesis
05-08-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Kowboy

All the pics I have are of her when she was a bit younger, you guys will just call me a pediphile :-P (even tho at the time we were the same age)

well considering we're discussing screwing family members, i don't think it takes much more sexual deviance to subscribe to pedophilia.

triple
05-08-2002, 04:47 PM
"Is it wrong to lust for your hot cousin?"

Hell no.

"Is it wrong to have sex with your hot cousin?"

Is she hot?

"Yes."

Yes.

Tribalbob
05-08-2002, 04:47 PM
everyone in my family thats biologically related (as in not married in) is fat, except for me, one of my aunts, and two of my cousins (who are the thin aunts daughters, so i guess its biological)

anyway
my cousins, they're all like 30~s and i'm 16, and i think they're all married... but one of them is cute... not superhot, but "hey i'd certainly date her if i was her age and not related" cute... i never see my cousins though, so 'meh'

here, think about this: everybody is somebodys cousin, and the odds are you know someone who knows the person who's cousin they are `,:)

so your probably banging your friends friends cousin

Wretched
05-08-2002, 04:50 PM
POST THE GODDAMN PICS

Threaten him with a ban, Scourge.

DO IT!!!