t-128023-p-4 Is it wrong to lust for your hot cousin? [Flat] - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums

Is it wrong to lust for your hot cousin?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

katastrofi
05-08-2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Kowboy
Fantasies like that are fine to have as long as you NEVER ever act on them. Shoot I have a cousin that's a year younger than me, when she was 15 I got to see her ***** pretty close up, I just happened to be in the right place at the right time... (or would that be wrong place at the wrong time?) Anyway I saw it and of course was ****ing turned on, a ***** is a *****, my dick does not know she's family, the only thing that kept me from doing a swan dive into that **** was the fact that my mind knows better! She never found out that I saw her :-)

*head explodes*
how did u get to see dat shiat you lucky bastard... omg... ARGHHHHH why doesnt that happen to me :(

n3gative
05-08-2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Kowboy
Fantasies like that are fine to have as long as you NEVER ever act on them. Shoot I have a cousin that's a year younger than me, when she was 15 I got to see her ***** pretty close up, I just happened to be in the right place at the right time... (or would that be wrong place at the wrong time?) Anyway I saw it and of course was ****ing turned on, a ***** is a *****, my dick does not know she's family, the only thing that kept me from doing a swan dive into that **** was the fact that my mind knows better! She never found out that I saw her :-)

story time, please explain

thethor
05-08-2002, 02:11 PM
When are you gonna show us some pics dude? We need to know if its worth it! ;)

Prophecy
05-08-2002, 02:14 PM
best thread ever.

INCEST! : "The game the whole family can play!"

Arrowhead2k1
05-08-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by invar
it's okay if she's like your cousin twice (or was it third?) removed.

if she's only once removed, ewwwww

nope, it's definately my first cousin. :D
moms sister's daughter. :lol:
when I put it that way, I start to feel really bad. :look:

I don't have any brothers or sisters, so I don't know what it's like. but I was just curious, anybody ever get turned on by that close of family? :) now that's gotta be strange. :rofl:

RedFire
05-08-2002, 02:15 PM
Nuclear family incest is ****ING SICK

Arrowhead2k1
05-08-2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by thethor
When are you gonna show us some pics dude? We need to know if its worth it! ;)

sometime after I finish poking the hole in this shoe box. :lol:

iNVAR
05-08-2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Arrowhead2k1


nope, it's definately my first cousin. :D
moms sister's daughter. :lol:
when I put it that way, I start to feel really bad. :look:

I don't have any brothers or sisters, so I don't know what it's like. but I was just curious, anybody ever get turned on by that close of family? :) now that's gotta be strange. :rofl: yes, but i learned to not anymore. when you're younger and your hormones are raging it happens.

and if you're not young anymore (read > 18 or 19) then i'm gonna smack some sense into you :)

ToV VendettA
05-08-2002, 02:16 PM
:sick:

Kowboy
05-08-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by katastrofi


*head explodes*
how did u get to see dat shiat you lucky bastard... omg... ARGHHHHH why doesnt that happen to me :(

Originally posted by 'Freakafoniks'


story time, please explain

I figured ya'll would want the gorey details... heh. Mabye I'll write it out later on tonight... Not sure.

n3gative
05-08-2002, 02:21 PM
now!!

Macc10
05-08-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by katastrofi


****, i wish that was true... my new daydream, banging someones cousin with my friend :O

It only happened one time and its not like she was sucking us off or anything. She just let us have our fun and that was all that happened.

ToV VendettA
05-08-2002, 02:27 PM
He doesn't want the top layer of the vasoline to dry up.

You people are ****ing ****ed. :sick:

cresthip
05-08-2002, 02:37 PM
The obvious answer is, "Not in Shelbyville!"

There was a recent study done, which I don't care to dig up, that more or less stated that first-cousin sex/offspring wasn't as bad as previously thought; they worked out the genetics a little more and realized the risks of a child with flippers weren't that bad.

icon
05-08-2002, 02:37 PM
I have a hot second cousin, can I get a poll on whether that's ok? :D

(second cousin = my grandmother's, sister's, grandaughter.)

Ruthven
05-08-2002, 02:38 PM
second cousins are fair game

ceand
05-08-2002, 02:41 PM
You can legally wed your 2nd cousin.

thethor
05-08-2002, 02:43 PM
If i had any cousins id shag all of them! I wish i had a shoe box to poke a hole in!

Bacardi
05-08-2002, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by herbtown
so do what i did and reach over and grab a tit and see what happens next... herb = incest.txt

iNVAR
05-08-2002, 02:49 PM
http://www.focusnewsletter.org/aprimer.htm

at one removal (that's your sister/brother) you have a 25% chance of getting a ****ed up kid.

for first cousins it is 6.25% roughly unless the previous generation had 2 siblings marrying 2 siblings resulting in 12.5%

for second cousins it is even lower than 6.25%.