t-128023-p-16 Is it wrong to lust for your hot cousin? [Flat] - Page 16 - TribalWar Forums

Is it wrong to lust for your hot cousin?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]

Krakbaby
05-13-2002, 04:05 AM
i have a pretty hot cousin that goes to chico state

who goes to chico state here?

wages6.6sin
05-13-2002, 08:33 AM
Ok this thread needs more pics.. or stories.. anyone else want to share?

BTW, please refrain from posting pics of "hot" cousins with a single digit age.. Kowboy's pic was excused because he mustn't have known any better.. and after hearing his story the pic was too funny..

wtf.. she was like 5 or something in that pic, Kowboy.. so so wrong- good story tho! :bigthumb:

-OrC
05-17-2002, 10:30 PM
bump

187eagle
05-17-2002, 11:09 PM
I have a super hot cousin whoses the same age as me (17). I've "accidentally" touched her tit a few times when we were swimming at our lake house. I wish I could go farther, but it would just be too ****ing awkward for the rest of my life if things didnt go as planned, since I see them pretty often, they live in the next town over.

Pyr0maniac
05-17-2002, 11:31 PM
Not kewl 4 u to **** her, but it is for me, as long as we're not related, and besides u have no proof!!

james
05-17-2002, 11:32 PM
BUST INSIDE

bradford87
09-16-2003, 12:59 PM
god you noobs! i banged my cousin so many times i cant count!
aside from her being so ****ing hott...
she was at my place for the weekend while her family was visiting with everyone, it was around 1 in the morning... i said hey im bored, wanna do some shots? so i got the lil glasses, got us some vodka, lime, and table salt...started playing that stupid game, 5 mins later, i said in a calm normal voice... "wanna go have sex?" and i dident know what she was gonna say so i was gonna be like...haha jk if she said no, but she said "sure, where at?" i said "guest bed room?" and wala! banged about 2 times every day while she was there!
and were just **** buddys and thats it... we dont really feel funny when were together with family and stuff because no one knows...

iNVAR
09-16-2003, 01:00 PM
shut up

Automatic Jack
09-16-2003, 01:02 PM
Old thread bump ban.

EDIT: eh, it was on topic, nm. Good on ya for the cousin ***** I guess. :cringe:

Voidsinger
09-16-2003, 01:02 PM
Yah, I tried to get my cousin drunk too. Dropped the "Hey, you wanna have sex?" line after a few minutes.

For some odd reason, he didn't like it.

Requiem
09-16-2003, 01:07 PM
Were there any pics in this thread?

Alekhine
09-16-2003, 01:11 PM
Einstein married his 1st cousin, as have plenty of other famous people in history, but people seem to revere Einstein and everything about him, so...EAT THAT EINSTEIN LOVERS!

http://www.aip.org/history/einstein/images/ae45.jpg
:marweas:

CaptainZero
09-16-2003, 01:29 PM
wanna story?

A female cousin of mine that lives in South Africa came over to visit a long time ago. I'd never met her before, she was like 13 at the time, I was 14. Never did anything, but there was an obvious attraction...forbidden fruit or whatever. Anyway, we both grow up, and she turns out to be some sex queen...nympho from what I gather. Comes back to visit, but I had a gf and wasn't interested (she looked kinda different) So, I noticed she starts hitting on my other cousin who is way younger than her (she was 21, he was 16 years old)

One night, they dissappeared for a while. Just before I go to bed, I head to the garage to grab my guitar. I turn on the lights, look around and see her with my cousin. They just seemed to be sitting next to one another to me, no biggy, but the lights had been off, so in a gruff voice I joke "what's going on in here!", laugh and walk out.

Next minute she comes bolting out, walks into my room and starts crying. Now I know somethings up. She asks me what I saw, so in a tone that suggests I had seen something I go "why don't you just tell me what exactly I saw huh"

So she spills her guts. Guess she had tried to seduce him. After making out, she had taught him how to finger her and at one point was pretty much naked. Sounds like he was more nervous than anything. So here I sit, trying to act like the mature, responsible cousin who should be chastising her for her terrible actions, but instead all I think about is putting her over my knee and ripping her panties off with my teeth.

And no, nothing like that happenned. I went to bed and jerked off

OMFG that's hilarious.