t-128023-p-14 Is it wrong to lust for your hot cousin? [Flat] - Page 14 - TribalWar Forums

Is it wrong to lust for your hot cousin?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16

Roga
05-10-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by fraggle
http://www.venom.net/cousin.jpg

thats my hottest first cousin, i have a bunch of hot second cousins though.

That chick is hot :o

Makasuro
05-10-2002, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Roga

Ok, story time!

Haha, I don't wanna get into too much detail so I'll make it short and sweet.

My cousin came from New York to stay with us for awhile, so she had to stay in my room for awhile, well one day she wanted a massage, so she got on my bed and I mounted her and started massaging her back. After awhile of massaging her back she told me to move my hands downward a little bit - so I did, then she said it again a couple of times untill eventually my hands were on her boobs. Boy... did she have a nice rack too! It didn't go any further than that.

Stinkfist
05-10-2002, 12:54 PM
this is along the same lines...

Listening to the local radio station this morning and they were having a competition...worse mothersday stories.

first one doesn't relate, but is damn funny:

the caller was 12 yrs old at the time of the story, and she had a girl friend (friend, not dating type) that was 13. the friend asked the callers mom what a BJ was and the callers mom went to the kitchen, grabbed a carrot and went into great detail about what it was and how it's done.

Guy is fresh out of college and is giong home to suprise his mom (got out 2 weeks early) and walks in on his mom AND his GF together in bed.

DJ: did you keep her?
caller: well, yes. If she was good enough for my mom, she was good enough for me. Plus, I know my mom liked her.

They ruled this one out as a joke, but still gave him props cause it was damn funny :D.

katastrofi
05-10-2002, 12:54 PM
but u r chink so it wasnt a hot situation...

Witch
05-10-2002, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Kowboy

Pretty much. I think I'd do a little fooling around if she were the one to initiate it. Actual sex (the Clinton definition) would still be out, too much risk of getting her knocked up. Then you're in a WORLD of **** :)

Bottom line, stick to BJ's and eating her out for "fun" or "practice" :D ;)

Im not talking like getting a kid or so. of course use protection :rolleyes:

Witch
05-10-2002, 02:07 PM
And btw Stig's cousin is soooooooooooo ****ing hot :jawdrop:

Jago
05-10-2002, 03:18 PM
Is there no one with a hotter cousin than Stig's?? We need pics....

Stig
05-10-2002, 04:13 PM
I'd get killed if it was discovered I posted a pic of her on a thread with this title lol

I don't think she would care though, she used to practically live on the internet, I had to actually get her parents to cut off her dsl line because I knew how it was messing her life up.

btw: if you think she's hot, you should see my sister hehe

No way am I posting her pics though, I'll get murdered

cancer
05-10-2002, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Stig
btw: if you think she's hot, you should see my sister hehe

:huh:

Makasuro
05-10-2002, 04:15 PM
Stig should have an orgy with all the fine female members in his family.

Automatic Jack
05-10-2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Digital Night
get her to sleep with your friend, then he can tell you about it

Can anyone tell the rookie why this is incorrect?

Have her sleep with HER friend and if the friend says it's good, **** them both.

BlueMax
05-10-2002, 04:58 PM
I feel so left out.
I wish I had a relative I could hit on.

Kowboy
05-10-2002, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Stryfe

im curious how you saw it :P

I told the rest of the story later in the thread, about 2 or 3 pages after ;) Go find it :P (never mind lemme go find it)

Originally posted by Kowboy
Okay story time, gather 'round kids. Uncle Kowboy is gonna tell the story of the time he saw his cousins pink bits.

Not much to tell really. You know those cute little boxers that girls wear? She had on a pair that was one or two sizes to big for her. She was 15 at the time, I had just turned 16, I was visiting them for about a week (had flown in a couple nights before or something) Anyway we were sitting on the couch watching TV late at night. My other two cousins (her sister and brother) had gone to bed already and we were all pretty tired from playing all day (remember were all like 15 or so ;) )

So there I am on the couch with her and I look over, she had fallen asleep. I glanced down and realized that the boxers she had on had twisted in just such a way that I could see right up the leg, all the way to you know what :)

I think that was actually the first time I had ever seen one now that I think about it.... hmmmmm..

Witch
05-10-2002, 08:45 PM
Stig... If i'd meet you in RL.. I'd punch you in da face :D. Look at you! You come here showing off sweet ass cousin in a thread like this and then, then you dare to tell that you have even sweeter sister but you don't post pics of her! :mad:

level3000
05-10-2002, 09:54 PM
what about step-sisters? Is is wrong to want to bang them?

Ripper
05-10-2002, 10:04 PM
step sisters are fair game

level3000
05-10-2002, 10:07 PM
hmmmmm

Inbred
05-11-2002, 01:09 AM
I have 3 hot cousins actually...
to be honest, they used to be hot, like 5-8 years ago..
one had 4 kids and stringy hair now
one is still hot
one has 2 kids and got fat.

woot.

Tribalbob
05-11-2002, 01:19 AM
Now I am a Supporter of The "Stig's Cousin is HOT" army...

Insane_Poodle
05-11-2002, 01:25 AM
omg guys you are all acting as if you haven't seen a chic IRL forever

she isn't the HCA stop drooling